• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
Ok so I am about to order everything I need for the SN method. I already have a few things. But I'm kind of panicked in case I have missed anything out: I remembered something earlier and forgot it again (this happens a lot and I hate it!). Please let me know if I have got everything I need to successfully CTB with SN…? The following is everything I think I need:

1. SN from IC
2. Metoclopramide (antiemetic)
3. Paracetamol (painkiller)
4. Diazepam
5. Digital weighing scales (for weighing out SN)
6. 100ml plastic cups for the SN drink. And measuring jug. I will drink 35 grams of SN in 75-100 millilitres of water just to be on the safe side. I will have a second SN drink ready in case of vomiting (and possibly a third?)

The following are things I don't know if I need, and would appreciate advice on:

7. Mortar and pestle for Diazepam? Does it need to be crushed into water to drink like it says in PPH or can you just take the pills normally?
8. Something to test SN? Or not worth it because it will expose it to the air and reduce its purity?
9. Measurement for how tall I am? Does my height have any bearing on how much SN/supplementary drugs I should take?

Please let me know if I have missed anything out! Thanks 🙏

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
If you ordered from IC recently, i wouldn't bother testing unless you wait over 4 months or whatever.

You do not need to crush the diazepam unless you want to use the insane amount the pph recommends. I plan on just taking 20mg of diazepam 45m prior. though that's due to my other medication also making me sedated.

Your height will influence your weight. But your weight is realistically the only thing that effects how much SN you should take.

Everything else looks great- just make sure you have a reasonably accurate scale.

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
If you ordered from IC recently, i wouldn't bother testing unless you wait over 4 months or whatever.
Thanks so much! Do you mean if I wait over 4 months after receiving the SN from IC? (like so it's in storage), or if I wait over 4 months to order it online?

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
Thanks so much! Do you mean if I wait over 4 months after receiving the SN from IC? (like so it's in storage), or if I wait over 4 months to order it online?
After receiving. It's not that it'll go bad, just more as a precautionary thing I'd advise. As long as you don't open it, it should be fine for awhile.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
35g is probably overkill unless you are seriously overweight.

It's possibly counterproductive, as the more Sn you take, the more likely you are to throw it up.

Reactions: lmnop and BabyCamus
C

coolintheshade

Mar 13, 2023
Hey.....are these 2 really needed for SN method?
4. Diazepam

May I ask where you got 1, 2, 4?

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Looks well prepared if you get all that.

I wouldn't adjust the ratio of water to SN. If they're saying 25g per 50ml I'd keep that proportional for 35g. 100ml would be a bit much. Probably doesn't make a large difference but if you're doing everything else on point why mess with it. It's just more nasty solution to actually swallow.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Hey.....are these 2 really needed for SN method?
4. Diazepam
I was about to ask the same question. SN causes discomfort but no real pain (paracetamol). Fighting anxiety (diazepam) is only required when the person is afraid of dying, which does not seem to be OP's case.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
On 2d thought, diazepam might help reducing the time to unconsciousness.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
Pain reliever is for common headaches I believe.

M

MrbearX

Mar 19, 2023
I'm having trouble finding any source of SN in the US I know I have to post more to ask for a private messag for a link I just found this forum and want to go asap but guess it'll have to wait

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
I was about to ask the same question. SN causes discomfort but no real pain (paracetamol). Fighting anxiety (diazepam) is only required when the person is afraid of dying, which does not seem to be OP's case.
Paracetomol for the headache and diazepam to help lose consciousness

Iva

Iva

Mar 4, 2023
I'm having trouble finding any source of SN in the US I know I have to post more to ask for a private messag for a link I just found this forum and want to go asap but guess it'll have to wait

I've seen you posting around a little bit here and there. Everything you need to know is right here. It explains why you need the meto like you asked in another thread earlier and what all the medications are used for.

I know you want to go asap but these things take a lot of planning to make sure it goes as smooth as possible. If you rush these things or ctb on impulse it could make your life a lot worse.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Ok so I am about to wing is everything I think I need:

5. Digital weighing scales (for weighing out SN)
I remember a recent case of Sn failure due to a buggy scale. The amount of nitrite was incorrectly measured and the guy survived.
It's a good idea to calibrate your scale with something having a known exact weight, for example, 100 ml of water.