• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
It's become way too exhausting. Wake up, and then your like stuck in the day. You gotta make sure you feed yourself, take care of hygiene, deal with family or social obligation bullshit. I used to work but I just gave up. My mental state is too far gone. I hate who I've become and have no indication that I'll ever change.

Most days I'll just lie in bed all day and not eat anything or talk to anyone. It's just like why keep doing this? What do I get? To continue being a hamster on a wheel? I've become so useless all I do is drag everyone down and don't contribute to shit. I try to numb myself with various drugs but you can't run from reality forever.

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I hear you. Even the things I used to enjoy have become a painful chore to get through. It's bizzare, looking back into the past and seeing how much I could get done, then comparing to now. I'm a completely different person.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I can relate. Life is so tiring. Do not understand how people have so much energy

Same! When I see people in their 60s walking around, I think, "How have they lasted that long? Im 27 and ready to get out of this train wreck called life." Life is boring at best and terrifyingly stressful at worst.

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
Life does get a bit more better as you age, if done correctly as you will be in a nice job you like or doing your own self-employed thing, you may have found love, and life is a lot less stressful, that's is why you see old people doting about happier than anything. The toughest time of life is in your 20's I think.

Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
It's become way too exhausting. Wake up, and then your like stuck in the day. You gotta make sure you feed yourself, take care of hygiene, deal with family or social obligation bullshit. I used to work but I just gave up. My mental state is too far gone. I hate who I've become and have no indication that I'll ever change.

Most days I'll just lie in bed all day and not eat anything or talk to anyone. It's just like why keep doing this? What do I get? To continue being a hamster on a wheel? I've become so useless all I do is drag everyone down and don't contribute to shit. I try to numb myself with various drugs but you can't run from reality forever.
This is so relatable and beautiful said... Every morning I wake up more sad than the day before...

Reactions: not_a_robot