• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
I got diagnosed with a bunch of neat stuff at therapy last week everything I got I expected except Borderline Personality Disorder 🙃 I honestly didn't expect it but reading up on it makes sense. I can tell it plays a big part in my anxiety and depression this shit just fucking sucks this explains why I've ever felt like a "normal" person all I want is to be normal I keep on trying to recover but I don't think I have years in therapy to try and do that I know I'll CTB before that everything fucking sucks

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I feel the same way, I just desperately want to be normal functioning human. I can relate deeply to the symptoms of BPD (haven't been officially diagnosed) and was put on meds for it. it's truly horrific how damaging it can be on your mind, and interfere with so many things in life :[ mental illness sucks so fucking much. I'm sorry that you have to go through it too, I hate that you have to deal with that

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
I feel the same way, I just desperately want to be normal functioning human. I can relate deeply to the symptoms of BPD (haven't been officially diagnosed) and was put on meds for it. it's truly horrific how damaging it can be on your mind, and interfere with so many things in life :[ mental illness sucks so fucking much. I'm sorry that you have to go through it too, I hate that you have to deal with that
Thanks I've felt so isolated since my diagnosis it's nice to interact with someone who has the same symptoms at least especially on this forum! But yeah getting put on the meds part is so scary for me cause im scared I won't be myself anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
kotonearisato

kotonearisato

momento mori
Feb 13, 2024
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I also have BPD among other things and it's always on the back of my mind like, well there's no way I'm ever going to be "normal" so why bother going through all this effort to try when I can just stop existing? If it helps at all I think the first while after being diagnosed can be the hardest no matter what the diagnosis, as you're probably examining every little thing. Almost like for your own confirmation that they got it right. I hope things get easier for you soon.