• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Reactions: blanketyblk and Nullm
aliceliddel

aliceliddel

the miserable lady
Jun 1, 2019
I'm pretty sure it's a bit more complicated than that, dear.
I hope not.

Im really tired. Get a job here(Brasil) is really hard. My country are in economical and political crises. Half of people dont have a job, just work by themselfs. Even in macdonalds its hard get a job.

If you marry a guy from a country like Norway, Denmark, Sweden or Finland, it doesn't really matter if he is rich or not, it doesn't matter if he is good looking or not, because eventually you can ditch his ass and live a nice life on welfare. Not all countries have welfare that is pretty much useless like in the USA because the USA is one of the most right wing countries in the world. Being middle aged is not really a deal breaker for a lot of men. You can also marry some fool in the USA and eventually get child support and alimony if you keep the marriage going for 10 years. Then afterwards, he doesn't have to be a part of your life. And being childless is actually a positive quality in your shoes because no man wants to raise another man's child. I probably sound like a monster, right now. But don't hate the player, hate the game...
i dont really want have children. And meet a guy from other country is a really hard task lol.
But i appreciate the ideas.

Last edited:
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I never even know what day it is anymore, I have lost track of months as well I am clueless what's going on in the real world because I don't want to know anything about it anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Nullm and aliceliddel
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
T

This sounds really mean. But i dont know what i gonna do. Probably die.
how much.a camgirl does aproximately?
i have seen a colombian camgirl vita celestine...weird she was like ok with her job...how does your job affects you?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
T

This sounds really mean. But i dont know what i gonna do. Probably die.

One of the rules of this game. In order to get most of what you want in life, you have to be mean. Because very few people in this world, will just help you just to help you... A large percentage of human beings are sociopaths. They aren't going to help you for free. You have the use the weapons given to you in life to conquer other people just to prevent yourself from drowning... And women have a lot of weapons they can use, without even breaking one single law. All they have to do is put on a mask and find the right men to target. Living life as a nice person is only a luxury that the rich and the wealthy can afford.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramirez and mattwitt
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
No gender ever hit on me. If thats what you mean, my english isnt the best.

You can still be targeted by men who desire money, power, slaves, human punching bags etc... For example, a sociopath male boss at your work place. If you are ever in the military, the officers will constantly pick on you to feel powerful.

Last edited:
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I write lists of things I need to do however small the task. It helps as I forget things and also splits up the day, one of the few helpful things I was told by my care team. I have a puppy that requires ALOT of attention so that's good. But you aren't the only one I constantly am made to do errands/tasks. As it's assumed I have nothing better to do and I am looked down on. Always asked what I do all day, makes me feel like they are saying "I've been at work all day, all you've done is sit on ya fat butt."
So I don't answer anymore,
I too am looking for work. I hate when family ask what do you do all day? You don't work so run this errand for me, do this do that. I hate being looked down on cause i don't work.
I typically spend my days on YouTube, browsing the internet, visiting a friend if I'm up to it that day.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyLight
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
A whole lot of nothing every day. Hate it yet it's strangely addictive

S

Solepurpose

Jun 27, 2019
Belive me, here i can get a loooot of money being a sex worker. But its an idea. I probably will suicide this week. I just need buy the charcoal.

Sweden offers euthanasia to anyone who can pay for it. And its legal.

uhm.. No. Euthanasia is very illegal in Sweden.