• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I swear whenever I find the courage to tell somebody my true feelings my mind goes blank, but whenever I don't want to tell them everything I want to say floods my mind, man I hate being such a shy and awkward bitch sometimes

Reactions: not_a_robot
I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
Yes. Doctor/therapist and hot girls

Reactions: not_a_robot
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Talking to Samaritans is unsatisfying because they aren't real people; you already know they only have one agenda to serve, and only one answer to give, so it's basically just like talking to a bot with no thought, just programmed responses. No matter what you say, their job is just to repeat their agenda.
"-Don't kill yourself because we disapprove.
-Don't kill yourself, that's bad.
-Aww, what you're going through sounds difficult. Don't kill yourself.
-That seems like it would be very frustrating, can we send an ambulance or a couple trigger happy cops to forcibly hospitalize you so that you can be misunderstood in an uncomfortable institutional setting for awhile? Will that help you to not kill yourself?

They could just program a recording to do that shit. Probably already use AI chatbots sometimes.
You're right about it being like talking to a bot but once in a while you get a response that's quite human. And their mission, as they claim, is to provide emotional support whether or not you do decide to ctb. So far seems true. But yeah it hasn't been much help for me talking to them cause of the bot thing.

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
I'm sorry about that mate. It's incredible how our minds can cost us so much in life. You ever tried contacting something like the Samaritans? You can offload whatever hell is bothering you and they're not supposed to judge you for it.
That would require me to speak my mind which still is quite a problem honestly. Besides i see no reason to feel better anymore.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
You're right about it being like talking to a bot but once in a while you get a response that's quite human. And their mission, as they claim, is to provide emotional support whether or not you do decide to ctb. So far seems true. But yeah it hasn't been much help for me talking to them cause of the bot thing.
that is actually really cool. I thought they were like all the other ones who you can't really talk to because they just want to have us locked up in hospitals "for our own safety", lol.
I'm going to try them instead of the Crisis line next time, thank you.
That would require me to speak my mind which still is quite a problem honestly. Besides i see no reason to feel better anymore.
This makes me very curious for you to speak your mind...

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingoblivion
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'd personally say it's worth it to feel better for it's own sake. Maybe you could try talking about what's bothering you in an indirect way. That's how I started and eventually I could blurt everything out. Or maybe start with smaller things. You could talk to me about it if you'd like. Honestly this whole forum is built on sharing our worst demons with people who can understand. Most people here would be willing to listen to you.

Reactions: Pupuce
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'd personally say it's worth it to feel better for it's own sake. Maybe you could try talking about what's bothering you in an indirect way. That's how I started and eventually I could blurt everything out. Or maybe start with smaller things. You could talk to me about it if you'd like. Honestly this whole forum is built on sharing our worst demons with people who can understand. Most people here would be willing to listen to you.
Thanks for your concern, but I'm ok like that and I could managed to get angry over the person I'm talking to, which would be worse in the end.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Yes all the time. I feel like the people around me have enough going on than listening to my problems. And anyone I have tried to talk to either brushes it off or tell me all these solutions that honestly just piss me off more. As if I haven't gone thru the ways I could fix this but for some reason can never get there. I used to see a councillor and found it no benefit to me personally, also kept a diary which i was afraid to fully write in for fear of someone finding it. Crazy because i encourage the people around me to talk to me, give them all the advice in the world, and I don't allow myself to do the same without feeling ashamed. I'm rambling now lol apologies!!! But long story short, I share your feelings.