• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Are you often made to feel bad for being sick? I am.
From friends. Family. Work. If I get sick with the flu, somehow it becomes my fault that I can't be super energetic, smiley, and outgoing. -.-
Yes.

• Hugs
Reactions: HGL91
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Ah, that sounds familiar. Father would yell insults if I got sick when I was little, or had an accident. It was a great way to start life.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Ah, that sounds familiar. Father would yell insults if I got sick when I was little, or had an accident. It was a great way to start life.

It sucks when you feel awful already and then someone yells insults at you on top of it. It's like "Cool. Thanks for making me feel worse."

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Every time. Not that I mind being blamed...

Reactions: Numbtopain97
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm epileptic. I have a lot of meetings with neuros and epileptologists. At work, my boss keeps bullying me about this, and he's holding me by the balls. He knows he's holding me by the balls because this job is the only place that took me in.
"...and so, the first team will be doing [team 1 thing]. Team two will be doing [team 2 things], while Compo over there will be taking the whole week off for his shenanigans with brain doctors because of his special brain."
Well, excuse me, motherfucker, for being a fucking brain cripple. I don't exactly like sitting there either, solving weirdass puzzles while wearing electrode hats, sleeping in magnet donuts, and eating VERY fibery hospital food that makes my shits VERY explosive and frequent.
OK, let's be fair, the healthy shits are kinda nice once they calm down. I kinda want to discuss fiber pills with my neuro.
BUT FUCKING STILL, I don't exactly enjoy these "vacations", as he calls them, either.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'm epileptic. I have a lot of meetings with neuros and epileptologists. At work, my boss keeps bullying me about this, and he's holding me by the balls. He knows he's holding me by the balls because this job is the only place that took me in.
"...and so, the first team will be doing [team 1 thing]. Team two will be doing [team 2 things], while Compo over there will be taking the whole week off for his shenanigans with brain doctors because of his special brain."
Well, excuse me, motherfucker, for being a fucking brain cripple. I don't exactly like sitting there either, solving weirdass puzzles while wearing electrode hats, sleeping in magnet donuts, and eating VERY fibery hospital food that makes my shits VERY explosive and frequent.
OK, let's be fair, the healthy shits are kinda nice once they calm down. I kinda want to discuss fiber pills with my neuro.
BUT FUCKING STILL, I don't exactly enjoy these "vacations", as he calls them, either.

Fuck that prick, he is a stain on the earth. I hope you get better, hugs

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019

I agree with @woxihuanni Your boss is so rude to say that. Just goes to show how tired he is being at work.

I had seizures when I was young, but grew out of them. However, I agree. I hated when I had to go into a room with the electrodes taped to my hair and they'd flash a billion lights at me to see if I'd get a seizure and I wasn't allowed to blink, or they'd do it again.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni