• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sa666

sa666

End of the line
Oct 29, 2023
Genuinely, all I've ever wanted in life is to make genuine connections. Why is that so hard to do?
Human beings are built for connections, so why am I so horrifically bad at it. I feel sick when I'm in public and see groups of people, couples, etc. it feels like everyone is laughing at me.
Maybe it's because of the scars on my arms? Or the way I can't make eye contact?
I just wish I had a person who I can look in the eye and not feel guilt for taking their time.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Genuinely, all I've ever wanted in life is to make genuine connections. Why is that so hard to do?
Human beings are built for connections, so why am I so horrifically bad at it. I feel sick when I'm in public and see groups of people, couples, etc. it feels like everyone is laughing at me.
Maybe it's because of the scars on my arms? Or the way I can't make eye contact?
I just wish I had a person who I can look in the eye and not feel guilt for taking their time.
You have to be careful with paranoia, they are not always thinking bad things about you.
I also have a huge difficulty connecting, more than 5 people for me is already a crowd and I hate crowds.
I probably suffer from Asperger's because I can't care much about what people think about me.

D

dorado14

Mar 6, 2024
The problem is you're too nice. There are a lot of shameless people out there. One more won't hurt lol
Be brazen about it; take up their time (✿◠‿◠)