SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I've just been wondering lately whichever way a person decides to CTB, if it first lead to a simple loss of consciousness, would they feel it? People "wake up" during surgery all the time and are paralyzed during that time, it'd be horrible and I know organs dying are painful, so what's the consensus? Do people hanging themselves or using SN go through a "silent suffer"?

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
That's something we'll never know til the time comes, some of us will be more successful in our attempts than others.

I definitely like to think it's an easy, relatively peaceful process depending on method, if not for me then those that have gone before.

Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
That's something we'll never know til the time comes, some of us will be more successful in our attempts than others.

I definitely like to think it's an easy, relatively peaceful process depending on method, if not for me then those that have gone before.

Well thank you for replying :) lol

Idk I must be empath because if that is true, I feel much pain for those who have to suffer before going, as my father most likely did from his death.

I just worry loss of consciousness wouldn' be enough to block certain things. Most can't remember after a horrific event due to the drugs given to cause amnesia as well, surviving of course. But going from start to finish in a matter of "minutes" I just wonder if simply knocking yourself out during your death would be enough.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I hope there's some awareness when I die, whether or not I seem conscious. It's a big event and I don't want to miss it.

Reactions: netrezven, deadpixels and SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I hope there's some awareness when I die, whether or not I seem conscious. It's a big event and I don't want to miss it.

I can also feel the want to feel something before it's gone forever

Reactions: Soul
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
I was wondering this myself and don't have the answer. I've been put under numerous times but never experienced anesthesia awareness as some unfortunately have. It was so peaceful drifting off to "sleep"....

I'm afraid of the unknown but What gives me some solace is that it's inevitable. Nothing I can do will change the fact that I will experience it, but hopefully I can make it as peaceful as possible

Reactions: SuiSqueeze92, Soul and deadpixels
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
As he was battling cancer in 2015, Sir John Hurt said: "I hope I shall have the courage to say, 'Vroom! Here we go! Let's become different molecules!'"
- The Telegraph, 28.01.2017

Reactions: faraway_beach, netrezven, SuiSqueeze92 and 1 other person
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I was wondering this myself and don't have the answer. I've been put under numerous times but never experienced anesthesia awareness as some unfortunately have. It was so peaceful drifting off to "sleep"....

I'm afraid of the unknown but What gives me some solace is that it's inevitable. Nothing I can do will change the fact that I will experience it, but hopefully I can make it as peaceful as possible

That's the only thing though is we can only really imagine things we've experienced but not with things that we haven't or can't. My brain likes to wonder random shit lol "soooo when you're all loopy and dying, having a peaceful "dream", does the dream just end abruptly reaching death? Or do you just continually have the dream feel forever or until you possibly take another form does it end?"

I do wonder the loss of consciousness thing though, I mean people go under for surgery and if they didn't reach a certain level of anesthetics, their vitals start to read that they're "having some trouble".