Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Being honest? No.

DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
No. I haven't talked to my mother in quite some time. It seems she doesn't care much about me anymore. She barely knows who I am. She'd think I am selfish for doing it anyways. She'll get over it.

tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
yes, I've been having a lot of doubt recently because I don't want to leave my mom :( I just FaceTimed her today to say goodbye (since I'm dying tomorrow or Tuesday) and it hurt so badly when she told me she wants to go to the beach with me again soon and I couldn't tell her that I won't be alive long enough for that. I've been crying everyday for the past week over her, I haven't finished my note yet because every time I try writing to her I break down in tears. I know I'm the worst person in the world for killing myself because of how much it'll break her heart.

Reactions: cardboard_house
L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
My mother is a narcissistic asshole so no, but I hate myself for even considering suicide because I know it'll hurt my sister.

Pertaining to my mother though, I do kind of wish I wasn't suicidal (don't we all) because I know she'll use my death to gain sympathy points and paint me as a selfish child who was ungrateful for the life God provided me. However, the threat of a continued life of torture if I don't CTB is enough for me to accept that I'll be disrespected in death.

cardboard_house

cardboard_house

he/him | i'm so tired. so, so tired.
Sep 17, 2023
Yes, it's one of the reasons I haven't ctb yet. I've seen her crying when listening to stories of parents who have lost their kids and I can't bear to put her through that.

Reactions: tora
SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
Never. She represents everything wrong with this world. Issues only mattering when she can use it against you. Luring you in with a sense of compromise, like your wants and needs actually matter, just to crush them the first opportunity she gets. I could go on and on. I thought about dissappearing without leaving her note, she doesn't deserve closure.

• Love
Reactions: noname123 and Archness
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
N O .
If she feels bad and cries, that'd be too bad.

Yeah, with people who'd "miss" me, I have the attitude of "Oh well, too bad" with their feelings about this decision I may make. But, let's just say it is especially the case with mother.