jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Even tho you are suicidal does the thought of your mother losing you even made you rethink your decision?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pancake, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, Z-bar and 6 others
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
Both of my parents are dead.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wszuq, Joarga, FrootyBat and 5 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Yes. That's something I thought just last night.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wszuq, Astral Storm, allesistgut and 2 others
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Yes, they will be devastated. Im in a same situation. They are pro livers .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, Maaizr, allesistgut and 2 others
E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
My mother and father fucked me by neglecting me in several important aspects of my life, so I don't care in the slightest about how they are gonna feel.
I care about my girlfriend tho, absolutely nothing bad that is happening to me is her fault.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FrootyBat, houseofleaves, lili and 7 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think it used to but this is starting to work less and less. There is literally nothing my mother or anyone else could realistically do that would actually get me to reconsider committing suicide later this year.

The fact that I don't care anymore about breaking her heart and potentially driving her into a life of bereavement and grief just goes to show how severely far gone I've become in terms of how evil I am and thus only further proves my case that I need to be dead.

Plus the fact that I know she does not and would not understand my reasons for needing to CTB just makes me care even less about how she'd treat my own death because she'd probably become yet another typical anti-choice person who'd needlessly blame this site and deserves mockery for caring about me in the first place.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: M.O.N, palesky, onleana and 12 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I made sure my mother died first, so that I could later re-join her. I didn't want to die first because she already lost a young son.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, Thanksforeverything, houseofleaves and 11 others
B

bigbeatmanifesto

Oct 21, 2021
My Dad has already lost my Mum, I don't think I have it in me to leave too. Fuck, now I feel awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: AttachedSweets, FrootyBat, allesistgut and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, not personally. I know that others would be sad, but death is inevitable for us all. Loss is a part of life, and life is so temporary and meaningless after all. I would never be able to stay alive for others, I have the right to exit at a time of my own choosing. I never asked to be here in the first place and all that I want is to end my suffering and be at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: jussrav, Amber1974!!, surface2007 and 3 others
C

crying

Mar 18, 2022
Anybody knows how to kill yourself fast?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: onleana and thedaywillcome
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Never had a mother

• Hugs
Reactions: Maaizr, demuic, allesistgut and 2 others
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
Im so sorry <3
Thanks. They were both in their mid-eighties and died hard deaths from old age stuff. I will never allow myself to get close to their end of life conditions.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FrootyBat, LeavingEarly, allesistgut and 1 other person
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
1) That bitch is dead.

2) It never bothered me when I frequently tried to CTB when she was alive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bpdmf, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, xX.mlnchli and 4 others
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I know my mother will be devastated. That's about the extent of thought I can put into it. I just don't have emotions about it so I don't dwell on it. I want to leave her a letter because she's a great mom and deserves one but I don't have a clue what to even say. Likeā€¦ sorry? You did your best? It's not your fault? Seems so impersonal. But better than nothing. I just have no emotion and so cannot write emotionally.

• Hugs
Reactions: xX.mlnchli, jawdropped123, sealbabies and 2 others
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
This thread resonates with me. My mum is waiting for death so i holdimg back my ctb. Yeah its a factor big one.

• Hugs
Reactions: tora and allesistgut
S

Shouldhavebeendone

Feb 10, 2022
It used to be that thought that helped me continue, but it does not help now. I think in the long term she will be better off with me gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: jussrav, Deleted member 31858 and allesistgut
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
It used to be something that stopped me, but over the last year or so she's made it clear she couldn't care less and would probably just be thankful for the extra spare room in the house.

It was my birthday last weekend and it's been a few months before that since she's said a word to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: bpdmf, š–£“ nadia š–£“, Shouldhavebeendone and 2 others
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
No it does not.
When you're told to kill yourself so many times, you lose any chance of rethinking the decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: bpdmf, FrootyBat, š–£“ nadia š–£“ and 1 other person
LucieInTheDark

LucieInTheDark

Menhera girl
Aug 3, 2021
My mother was guilty of fucking me up a lot in the first place. I only hope she doesn't have the power to bury me with my deadname

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Freyja13, xX.mlnchli, lili and 1 other person
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
It does slightly but it's not overwhelming sadly. My mother is very unengaged with me. She would be devastated of course and that gives me pause for sure. But ultimately I fear that this would not be something that would stop me.

• Hugs
Reactions: FrootyBat and allesistgut
thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
No.

• Hugs
Reactions: bpdmf, FrootyBat and allesistgut
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
no, not for me. it's my friends who make me rethink and delay my plans. to be totally honestly i don't really care at all how my parents will feel about my death.

• Hugs
Reactions: odradek
F

Freedomindeath4me

Student
Apr 6, 2022
I'm such a sad sack that my life ending would release a huge weight off her shoulders whether she would be willing to admit it or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: bpdmf and ThrownAwayTom
bleedthefreak

bleedthefreak

Mar 27, 2022
Yeah the strongest emotion I ever felt for my mother was pity, so that outcome weighed heavily on my mind for a while.

When she died I thought I was off the hook, but funnily enough those feelings transfered to my closest remaining maternal family, though to a much lesser extent in part due to the fact that we rarely talk.

In all though I think I largely came to terms with it quite a while before she died by developing a solipsistic view on life. Making any preparations or worrying about things after my death is irrational because for all intents and purposes, things end with me. It's a useful rationalization for the end solution, but I think it made me a worse person in the meantime. Or maybe it's a product of me being a bad person to begin with.

Fwiw my main deterrent for the past few years has been the fear of quantum immortality, which I only learned the proper term for recently. Idc about my family mourning me if I'm dead, but having to face them after destroying my life, or somehow regaining consciousness after death and experiencing their mourning is terrifying.

Reactions: oneDay1
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I'm the opposite, losing my mother (a few years ago) has made me want to ctb more. I am glad that she went before me though. She is out of pain and suffering. I want to be out of it too. I wonder when that next bus to the netherworld departs? One way ticket please.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, surface2007 and rationaltake
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
Even tho you are suicidal does the thought of your mother losing you even made you rethink your decision?
I wish they would all die, so I don't have to feel guilty. I'm sure the guilt will stop once I'm dead though!

Reactions: xX.mlnchli, jawdropped123 and bleedthefreak
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I hope the bitch suffers but she's too narcissistic to feel anything about anyone that isn't herself.

I don't care how my family will feel. They don't deserve to have me in their lives when all they do is mistreat me.

• Love
Reactions: Aim, Freyja13, bpdmf and 2 others
Megneedshelp

Megneedshelp

Final Stretch
Apr 5, 2022
Absolutely. She lost her brother to suicide 10+ years ago and I see how much it still affects her. I know my decision is going to absolutely destroy my family and I really have tried to hold on for as long as I can, but I am in so much pain. You have to put yourself first in this world because no one else will.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hevlalab, jussrav, onleana and 1 other person