• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Soon the Europeans parliament elections take place. Not sure in some countries it already started. I voted by mail the SPD. The German Socialdemocratic party.

They reformed the welfare system in a positive way and I highly welcome that. My parents will probably vote for the conservatives or rightwing populists which is so stupid if we consider the financial situation of this family.

The German government is in many instances a mess. Sadly the new chancellor probably elected in 2025 will destroy the welfare system which could accelerate my suicide. It will probably be a conservative.

I am disappointed they did not implement liberal assisted suicide laws. Personally, I take the lesser of two evil vote. Moreover, I don't want to vote for a small party with barely any impact.

I am strong supporter of aid for Ukraine.

Which party will you vote for?

S

SelfKill

May 7, 2024
All of them are shit. It's like they all teamed up to make bad parties.

avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
I voted today but my political party of choice didn't get any seats according to the exit poll. Luckily my second choice got a good number of seats.

I completed several online voter guides and trusted the combination of the results. It's difficult to compare EU Member States' political parties with one another so here are some questions that helped me make up my mind.

✅ I agree with the statement.
❌ I disagree with the statement.
  • ✅ Large companies must pay a minimum tax in every EU country where they operate.
  • ❌ EU countries should be given more options to opt out of some topics and to make their own rules.
  • ❌ The European Central Bank (ECB) must issue a digital Euro in addition to coins and banknotes.
  • ✅ It must become easier for skilled workers to live and work in the EU.
  • ✅ No new countries should be allowed to join the EU in the coming years.
  • ✅ EU countries should produce and purchase weapons and other defense equipment together more often.
  • ✅ It should be possible to expel a country from the EU if it does not adhere to the basic rules for democracy and the rule of law.
  • ✅ The EU must recognize the right to abortion as a fundamental right.
  • ❌ The President of the European Commission should be elected by the people of the EU directly.
  • ✅ The EU must pay for more weapons for Ukraine.

Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Nothing what I used to be
Apr 23, 2024
Won't even bother. We can't make a difference in what great institutions (like WEF) are planning and doing behind the big red curtain.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I will vote for the Left.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I have a huge problem.

On the one hand, I am a HUGE opponent of mass immigration to Europe and I believe that brutal solutions to this problem should be used.

But then again, I'm a liberal on a lot of other things.

My problem is that usually those who oppose immigration are conservative.
Parties that are more liberal do not see a big problem in immigration and are mentally weaker.

Of course, in simplified terms

The other thing is that in the grand scheme of things, party choice may be illusory and meaningless.
The real "game" is played behind the scenes.

R

red24

May 28, 2024
They are all crooks. I will enjoy to quote Orwell via Michael Moore , even though I generally despise quotes, this is an exception.

"The war is not waged against either Eurasia or Estasia. The war is not meant to be won. The war is meant to be permanent, and it is waged by the ruling class against its subjects, and it has just one purpose. To keep the social order intact"