• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Javier Milei will be the new president. He is an anarcho-capitalist/ far-right libertarian. Most of other candidates were not that good either but I think he might be the worst. At least if he actually can implement what he promised. (which is unlikely though).

He pledged....

-to dollarize the economy
-abolish the country's central bank
- sharply reduce state spending

He is a denier of climate change and Argentina's military dictatorship and he opposes legal abortion. (by the way how can a libertarian be againist a civic right like body autonomy?)

In an interview with The Economist he stated that he believes the welfare state is a disaster and that it "is destroying the country."

I have not followed the election closely at all. But he reminds me of Trump. Anti-establishment vote despite the fact the guy rigs the game in favor of the establishment even more. There were people who switched from Bernie Sanders to Donald Trump which left me stunned. I have watched some videos where people explained their change of heart. For me this seems to be highly irrational. It is way more about the vibes and about how politicians posture themselves instead of critical analysis of the policies and their effects. In general my main concern when voting is the economy. I am scared of poverty and there is a lot of fearmongering to play weak societal minorities against each other. And for me it seems like such politicians perfectionize that strategy. In Germany we call that "nach unten treten" "kicking at the bottom" (where all the homeless, unemployed, abused, displaced people are. -> agitating against them)

Honestly I am very thankful for the current German government when I see which leaders other countries govern. However we probably will get a very neoliberal government at the next election. Leftwingers are not very good at playing hardball or selling their accomplishments.

Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
Haven't done much research about him because I'm not an Argentine but from how you described him, he sounds great

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Just another popularist (and probably half crazy) politician doing their thing in another part of the world. Depressingly unsurprisingly predictable...…

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Just another popularist (and probably half crazy) politician doing their thing in another part of the world. Depressingly unsurprisingly predictable...…
I can't imagine why people want to CTB ? 😉

nattns

nattns

Mar 12, 2023
Javier Milei will be the new president. He is an anarcho-capitalist/ far-right libertarian. Most of other candidates were not that good either but I think he might be the worst. At least if he actually can implement what he promised. (which is unlikely though).

He pledged....

-to dollarize the economy
-abolish the country's central bank
- sharply reduce state spending

He is a denier of climate change and Argentina's military dictatorship and he opposes legal abortion. (by the way how can a libertarian be againist a civic right like body autonomy?)

In an interview with The Economist he stated that he believes the welfare state is a disaster and that it "is destroying the country."

I have not followed the election closely at all. But he reminds me of Trump. Anti-establishment vote despite the fact the guy rigs the game in favor of the establishment even more. There were people who switched from Bernie Sanders to Donald Trump which left me stunned. I have watched some videos where people explained their change of heart. For me this seems to be highly irrational. It is way more about the vibes and about how politicians posture themselves instead of critical analysis of the policies and their effects. In general my main concern when voting is the economy. I am scared of poverty and there is a lot of fearmongering to play weak societal minorities against each other. And for me it seems like such politicians perfectionize that strategy. In Germany we call that "nach unten treten" "kicking at the bottom" (where all the homeless, unemployed, abused, displaced people are. -> agitating against them)

Honestly I am very thankful for the current German government when I see which leaders other countries govern. However we probably will get a very neoliberal government at the next election. Leftwingers are not very good at playing hardball or selling their accomplishments.
Just what Argentina need it tbh