• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

barelyrussian

barelyrussian

Sep 30, 2023
Recently I've been curious about if this is a viable method but it's something I've found nothing about. The only thing I've found is a case where someone commited suicide using an epipen by overdosing on adrenaline

Could you use any of these types of autoinjectors to sever the carotid arteries in the neck or other arteries? From my understanding they push out with a force meaning you could press them against the artery and they'd pop out themselves making it easier than cutting an artery yourself with a knife

This is more of a curiosity than anything else but just wondering if anyone has thought of this or know any stories of people dying to blood loss after hitting an artery with a needle like this?

Last edited: