• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
So the max dose is between 3-4mg or 7-8mg.

Sadly, there is only one reported case of a woman's suicide by injecting two EpiPens.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has any other information on the necessary lethal dose when it comes to IV injections.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Seems 62mg/kg epi to 11mg/kg for adrenaline, for LD's. Don't know why that is, they're the same thing? But surely this would be as harrowing of a way to go as a coke od?

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Seems 62mg/kg epi to 11mg/kg for adrenaline, for LD's. Don't know why that is, they're the same thing? But surely this would be as harrowing of a way to go as a coke od?
May I ask where you got those numbers from?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Epinephrine causes your blood vessels to dilate, you will become incredibly tachycardic and hypertensive. I don't have a time frame on how long it will take to kill you but you will most likely die from a stroke caused by the hypertension. It will not feel pleasant. And because adrenaline (which is what epinephrine is) is a fight or flight hormone, you will probably feel the worst sense of impending doom you have ever had. I don't think this would be a pleasant way to die.

Epipens are also IM injections as opposed to IV infusions. I don't think you would be able to find epinephrine in an infusion form, which would complicate things further because you would have to stab yourself with multiple epipens as you become increasingly shakey and unwell.

Last edited:
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
May I ask where you got those numbers from?

Last edited:
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Epinephrine causes your blood vessels to dilate, you will become incredibly tachycardic and hypertensive. I don't have a time frame on how long it will take to kill you but you will most likely die from a stroke caused by the hypertension. It will not feel pleasant. And because adrenaline (which is what epinephrine is) is a fight or flight hormone, you will probably feel the worst sense of impending doom you have ever had. I don't think this would be a pleasant way to die.

Epipens are also IM injections as opposed to IV infusions. I don't think you would be able to find epinephrine in an infusion form, which would complicate things further because you would have to stab yourself with multiple epipens as you become increasingly shakey and unwell.
I am very well aware of all that.

I have epinephrin in infusion form or I would not be asking but thanks for the information.
Miserable exit
Not my question but thanks
Sadly not answering the question about IV injections but the first one is still of help, thank you!

Reactions: Aisley