• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Since the pleasant, painless and non-messy ways are impossible to achieve in this backwater country in the ass of the world, I've been thinking about another way but I'm not sure it would work. About this method it's not just Hollywood that shows it, I've been reading in the papers from time to time that someone was successful in slitting the veins on their wrists but that sounds equally unreliable to me. Mostly because when I was 9, a rabid cat bit my arm so hard (down to the bone) that it was bleeding like a fountain for 10 minutes but I didn't die nor did I feel even slight dizziness, then it suddenly stopped on its own. So, if I were to slit my veins, how would I do it for it to work for sure? Is it along the hand - from the wrist to the elbow? Or is it across, kinda like a bracelet on the wrist? Cuz if bleeding for 10 minutes didn't kill me back then, how am I to expect slitting my veins would work now? I guess it would hurt but it's not like I haven't gotten used to pain by now. Frankly a heartbreak hurts a lot more than anything physical I've ever felt, even more than severe burns from boiling water, so I'm pretty sure I'll endure it, maybe even enjoy it a bit. And I might be able to avoid making a mess if I go to the woods and do it there. Thus there won't be anyone to stop me/save me.
If you know of better messy but less painful ways to go, I'm all ears. No pun intended for any Vulcans here!

Reactions: sserafim and INTJme
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Frankly a heartbreak hurts a lot more than anything physical I've ever felt,
I feel ya...
Regarding a surefire way to go, I wouldn't rely on dismembering oneself at all. Have you considered jumping? Almost everyone has access to that method. And while it can be traumatising for a few secs (until you hit the ground), it won't likely be painful for long, if at all, and as long as you're high enough, will get the job done too. Personally, I think the SI on this will also be lesser than cutting as it will take just one moment of courage. YMMV.

Reactions: broth0100
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I feel ya...
Regarding a surefire way to go, I wouldn't rely on dismembering oneself at all. Have you considered jumping? Almost everyone has access to that method. And while it can be traumatising for a few secs (until you hit the ground), it won't likely be painful for long, if at all, and as long as you're high enough, will get the job done too. Personally, I think the SI on this will also be lesser than cutting as it will take just one moment of courage. YMMV.
I have an uncontrollable fear of heights and my brain freezes completely when I'm on the ledge of a high place, so the jump won't happen. That fear is the only thing preventing me from visiting the US of A to see the most beautiful woman performing/appearing live somewhere over there.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I have an uncontrollable fear of heights and my brain freezes completely when I'm on the ledge of a high place, so the jump won't happen. That fear is the only thing preventing me from visiting the US of A to see the most beautiful woman performing/appearing live somewhere over there.
Getting piss drunk might help overcome the SI.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
So, if I were to slit my veins, how would I do it for it to work for sure? Is it along the hand - from the wrist to the elbow? Or is it across, kinda like a bracelet on the wrist?
You want to cut your arteries, not your veins. From what I've heard, vertical slitting (elbow to wrist) is more likely to kill you than horizontal (bracelet). However, the arteries in the forearm are buried deep, so hard to access with the general cutting methods. It is also prone to clotting, even when you hit the artery. The brachial artery in your upper arm, on the other hand, is accessible, close to the skin. Take an anti-coagulant. But honestly, hanging is 19x more effective than wrist cutting (Rhyne et al. 2010).

Reactions: broth0100
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I just read that extremely high levels of CO2 can cause death within seconds. Extremely high: >100,000 parts per million. But I'm having trouble finding what can produce this amount of CO2. A wild guess is a classic American muscle or any other old car in a sealed room but I don't have a car, nor any other vehicle and even that would probably take hours to build up such levels of CO2.
Do you have any suggestions what else can be used to generate this (or higher) amount of CO2?

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I just read that extremely high levels of CO2 can cause death within seconds. Extremely high: >100,000 parts per million. But I'm having trouble finding what can produce this amount of CO2. A wild guess is a classic American muscle or any other old car in a sealed room but I don't have a car, nor any other vehicle and even that would probably take hours to build up such levels of CO2.
Do you have any suggestions what else can be used to generate this (or higher) amount of CO2?
CO2 or CO? CO2 is carbon dioxide. It's what your body expels when you breath out. It's the gas used to carbonate drinks so it's fairly accessible but breathing it in in more than trace levels causes feelings of asphyxiation and panic. CO is carbon monoxide and can be fatal in much lower concentrations.

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
CO2 or CO? CO2 is carbon dioxide. It's what your body expels when you breath out. It's the gas used to carbonate drinks so it's fairly accessible but breathing it in in more than trace levels causes feelings of asphyxiation and panic. CO is carbon monoxide and can be fatal in much lower concentrations.
I know what CO2 is and that my body produces when exhaling. I still remember biology classes. I was asking about CO2, not CO. I'd take a guess that CO in my country isn't easily accessible, just like anything else for painless sleeping death, so I'm thinking about other ways with the things and tools NOT controlled by the government. CO2 is one of those not controlled things.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I know what CO2 is and that my body produces when exhaling. I still remember biology classes. I was asking about CO2, not CO. I'd take a guess that CO in my country isn't easily accessible, just like anything else for painless sleeping death, so I'm thinking about other ways with the things and tools NOT controlled by the government. CO2 is one of those not controlled things.
A decent amount of dry ice or discharging a large cylinder in a confined space would be needed to achieve high enough levels.

It's rare but there are case reports:

More common is accidental death in confined spaces, about 90 deaths/year in the US:

It sounds like you would need to generate overwhelming levels to avoid suffocation reflex and panic kicking in before unconsciousness.

I think it would be impossible to generate those levels with the exhaust of an engine and the level would rise so slowly it would definitely trigger feelings of suffocation.

Last edited:
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I think it would be impossible to generate those levels with the exhaust of an engine and the level would rise so slowly it would definitely trigger feelings of suffocation.
I could be wrong but I thought exhaust of an engine would cause me to fall asleep, then lose consciousness and after that - "farewell, cruel reality". That's how oxygen deprivation is described everywhere I've seen it mentioned - articles, interviews, documentaries, etc., so I was thinking about simulating that desired effect but in extreme quantities, so that it happens fast with no chance of reversal. But for that to work I'll probably need a coal rolling truck (or an old diesel locomotive) which is rarer than a 4-leaved clover in the EU cuz here it's forbidden.

Sigh. Fine. Back to the thinkboard. My government is controlling everything, it's so fucking annoying, you can't even kill yourself properly! As opposed to USA, here guns can be legally owned by cops and soldiers. Anyone else - they have to go through a rigorous psyche evaluation.

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Another possibility I just found after a long search. Again, searching for stuff that my government doesn't and can't control.
Do we have any experienced mushroom-gatherers here? Cuz I found a mushroom with the desired symptoms - falling asleep and sleep for many hours. And here comes my question: somewhere along the way I read that poisonous mushrooms could kill you even faster, if you drink alcohol with them. So the $1 mil question is: will this mushroom kill me (hopefully in my sleep), if I drink lots an lots of alcohol with it?
This is a description in Wikipedia in Bulgarian but I put the website through Google Translate for you, so that you can read it in English and hopefully give me a better answer than the ones so far.

P.S. I'll keep searching for the most poisonous plants (not just mushrooms). There's gotta be something out there that will knock me out without any hope of saving! 99% of the medicines are made by poisonous plants, so THERE'S GOTTA BE SOMETHING!!!

Edit: the best plant for the purpose I managed to find was Belladonna. Unfortunately there was no info where it grows, I guess I'll have to search through the dark web for this information.

Last edited:
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Amanita Pantherina (and related varieties like A. muscaria) won't just send you to sleep and likely won't kill you. These are the psychoactive Amanitas and they are consumed in various cultures for their hallucinogenic properties. The North American Mycological Association has stated that there were "no reliably documented cases of death from toxins in these mushrooms in the past 100 years" (Wikipedia).

There are deadly mushrooms in the same family, Amanita, like the death cap (A. Phalloides) but death from these is slow and agonising:

"The toxins of the death cap mushrooms primarily target the liver, but other organs, such as the kidneys, are also affected. Symptoms of death cap mushroom toxicity usually occur 6 to 12 hours after ingestion. Symptoms of ingestion of the death cap mushroom may include nausea and vomiting, which is then followed by jaundice, seizures, and coma which will lead to death. The mortality rate of ingestion of the death cap mushroom is believed to be around 10–30%"

There's nothing quick or peaceful about it by all accounts.

Unfortunately this seems to be common to the vast majority of plant toxins. There's nothing readily available that doesn't produce an unpleasant, slow or otherwise painful death. About the only exception that comes to mind is morphine derived from poppies. Unfortunately that requires a quantity of raw material and processing that makes it infeasible for this use.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Edit: the best plant for the purpose I managed to find was Belladonna. Unfortunately there was no info where it grows, I guess I'll have to search through the dark web for this information.

Belladonna is widely distributed:
"It is native to Europe and Western Asia, including Turkey. Its distribution extends from Ireland in the west to western Ukraine and the Iranian province of Gilan in the east. It is also naturalised or introduced in some parts of Canada, North Africa and the United States."
But poisoning caused by the plant is painful and unpleasant, and causes vivid and disturbing hallucinations, delirium and convulsions:

"The active agents in belladonna, atropine, hyoscine (scopolamine), and hyoscyamine, have anticholinergic properties. The symptoms of belladonna poisoning include dilated pupils, sensitivity to light, blurred vision, tachycardia, loss of balance, staggering, headache, rash, flushing, severely dry mouth and throat, slurred speech, urinary retention, constipation, confusion, hallucinations, delirium, and convulsions."

Read more on Wikipedia.

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
By "where it grows" I meant what conditions does it like to grow at, so that I go search for it in such places.

As for the unpleasant effects, if there nothing else available, I'll take it. I've never experienced LSD which is said to cause hallucinations, so it will be a new and interesting experience before I get rid of everything.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
By "where it grows" I meant what conditions does it like to grow at, so that I go search for it in such places.
It's not very common but it likes chalky and recently disturbed soils. Woodland, scrubland, heathland, moorland and on paths and banks. In the UK it's mainly found in central and southern England. The flowers appear in June-August followed by the shiny berries. You can buy the seeds if you're really that interested in it.
As for the unpleasant effects, if there nothing else available, I'll take it. I've never experienced LSD which is said to cause hallucinations, so it will be a new and interesting experience before I get rid of everything.

Deliriants (like belladonna and jimson weed) aren't really comparable to classical psychedelics like LSD and psilocybin mushrooms. They're usually described as unpleasant and nightmarish, and marked by severe confusion and stupor.

I've taken both and I wouldn't choose to take deliriants again and I definitely wouldn't like to leave the world that way. The closest thing I can relate it to is acute psychosis. It really wasn't fun.

Look up some of the descriptions on here from people who've taken large benadryl/diphenhydramine overdoses. They produce a similar state, albeit with less painful side effects.

Last edited:
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
If it leads to the main goal - death, why do you care how you gonna leave? You ain't gonna care how after you're dead.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Most people on here are looking for something that's at least somewhat peaceful. This ain't that.

There's also a good chance you'll do something in the delirious state to attract attention to yourself. Not a gamble I would want to take.