• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
When I see American/European/Women from progressive cultures on social media, dance happily ,wear their choice of clothes and live the life of their choice.I wonder what have some women done to be born into bad homes and bad places in the world.What have we done to not deserve complete freedom and happiness like them?Why aren't we allowed to be free like them.I know it's not all daisies and roses there either,and women suffer from a lot of things there too.But,they have cultures that allow women to atleast grow.What have the women born into bad cultures done to deserve this?Death is the only thing that sets these poor girls free.

In the news today,This young lady ctb'ed since she was forcefully married and wanted to pursue a higher education.Her life would be hell after that slave-trade.Her only wish was to pursue a higher education.In another news,a woman killed herself and her baby after that piece of shit she was married off to abuses her for more dowry EVERY SINGLE DAY.Women are victims of honor-killing.FGM is still practiced.What bars some people from freedom?Why do some exist only to suffer?

Last edited: