• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Recently I've been enjoying life a lot. I've been spending time with friends, enjoying all types of art, eating my favorite foods. Hell, even the weathers getting better. What a nice chapter to end my life on :)

I'm so full of love and joy!! I can't wait to CTB soon tho. Just happy abt this finale sort to speak.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Recently I've been enjoying life a lot. I've been spending time with friends, enjoying all types of art, eating my favorite foods. Hell, even the weathers getting better. What a nice chapter to end my life on :)

I'm so full of love and joy!! I can't wait to CTB soon tho. Just happy abt this finale sort to speak.
Hello, nice to hear that from you. It shows that maybe you are ready to CTB.
Im really struggling in this final stage, i have everything almost prepared but im ascared and anxious as fuck. whats your advice?

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
great, maybe if you keep repeating those experiences you might not consider ctb.
No dice dude lol. I've dug myself in this weird hole of needing to prove I'm capable of CTB and that my attempts were genuine.

Idk if anyones really questioning that considering I did almost die but I gotta make this real🗣️
Hello, nice to hear that from you. It shows that maybe you are ready to CTB.
Im really struggling in this final stage, i have everything almost prepared but im ascared and anxious as fuck. whats your advice?
I dont really have any advice, when you're ready you're ready plain and simple🤷

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
No dice dude lol. I've dug myself in this weird hole of needing to prove I'm capable of CTB and that my attempts were genuine.

Idk if anyones really questioning that considering I did almost die but I gotta make this real🗣️

I dont really have any advice, when you're ready you're ready plain and simple🤷
I just want to let you know you dont need to prove anything, ctb is an individual thing and no one should feel pushed into it for any reason.
Its something you do to yourself, by yourself and for yourself.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Embracing suicide and death has helped me live the rest of my life as well, just as you I'm also still planning on CTBing about a year from now, but it's a little easier to live now that I've I've come to terms with everything and have everything ready for when I do it. Hope you keep enjoying life till the end.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Embracing suicide and death has helped me live the rest of my life as well, just as you I'm also still planning on CTBing about a year from now, but it's a little easier to live now that I've I've come to terms with everything and have everything ready for when I do it. Hope you keep enjoying life till the end.
Ya it makes it feel a lot easier to live knowing I'm ending it soon idk why

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Ya it makes it feel a lot easier to live knowing I'm ending it soon idk why
I think for me it has to do with having full control of my life. I can live life without worrying as much because I always have a back up plan to CTB. Before if something bad happened I'd have to worry about how I'd have to recover and what would happen, etc. but now I can just try my best to recover but if it doesn't work out I can always just CTB instead of having to live a life too painful to continue.