• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
A small thing I noticed about myself is that if I really like doing something, I try to do less of it.

Sometimes I get so excited and happy about one activity that I have to physically remove myself from it, just so I can balance out my emotions and make the process longer on purpose. It's really funny to me lol

What I'm talking about exactly is my career. I really, truly enjoy what I do for work (and studies, since I'm enrolled in a course right now), and get so happy doing it. I think about it all the time. I get physical urges to go and do it. I can't really rest, because my work becomes rest and I don't want to do anything else. Now, it does only last for a period of time, so the feeling does subside over time and I can take a real break.

I also want to talk about what I do for work all the time. In a way, I think I developed a special interest that is connected to my job (I do have autism).

It does feel a bit weird and not normal, but it's one of the few things that keep me going. So I will gladly take it! I hope my post made sense, I'm trying my best not to come off as confusing or contradictory but almost everything I experience feels very complex.