• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Since there are discussions here that N may not work fast enough and questions about the correct dosage, I have researched it again. Because it is not for everyone an option to be undisturbed for 24 hours, or to drink 300ml N, since it is a relatively large amount. Maybe there is another way. I found this in the PPeH:

Page 379

Some drugs enhance the effect of the Nembutal and can even be employed for that specific purpose. An example is the anti-convulsant Dilantin (phenytoin sodium).

Dilantin is useful as the drug dissolves in water forming an alkali solution which is compatible with the liquid Nembutal. Nembutal of uncertain quality can have its potency enhanced by dissolving 1 - 2 gm of phenytoin sodium in the solution before drinking. This process is shown in the accompanying video 'Making Nembutal even more effective'. Although Dilantin is a drug that is usually only available on prescription, it is relatively easily obtained through Internet mailing sources. It is not a drug of interest to the authorities.

And there is this in the pdf Guide to Self Chosen and Humane Death

Page 46

For a self-chosen death, the barbiturates and glutethimide do not necessarily have to be combined with benzodiazepines. It is likely, though, that in combination with a benzodiazepine death will come faster. Up till now, little experience has been acquired on this. In case one uses Phenobarbital, the combination with 300 mg of a long-acting benzodiazepine is absolutely essential (see 2.2.7 for different options).

Page 46 following

The authors do not see sound toxicological arguments for the combination of pentobarbital with a beta-blocker like propranolol, neither do
they have empirical data against using it. On clinical pharmaceutical grounds an overdose of beta-blocker may in some people induce cardiac fibrillation while in others it may protect against this. What we do know is that no one has ever woken up after taking 6 grams of a barbiturate provided no life-saving treatment had been started. If the intention of the combination was to speed up death, the committee would recommend either to take more than 6 grams of barbiturates or to add 300 mg of a long-acting benzodiazepines (Chapter 2.2.7).

And there is of course the section about alcohol in the PPeH:

Page 372

The liquid in the glass can be drunk quickly in 2 or 3 swallows, and then followed by some alcohol, usually spirits or liqueur. Although not essential, alcohol is recommended as it alleviates the bitter Nembutal after-taste, and will speed the drug's action.

Is there any other information on this? Maybe someone has some other information that he/she could share.

Reactions: Life+me=error and Camille Lejeune
Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
Thank you very much. I can't spent days in coma without being discovered. Can I take Xanax and alcohol to die faster and how much should I take?

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Thank you very much. I can't spent days in coma without being discovered. Can I take Xanax and alcohol to die faster and how much should I take?
No, Xanax is a short-acting benzodiazepine, so it won't work. You need long-acting benzo for that.
As far as I have understood correctly, alcohol accelerates the effect of the drug, but does not actually make death faster. The lethal drug is simply absorbed faster.

But I can reassure you, with N it is really very unlikely to fall into a coma for several days. Even 24 hours is very rare. And in 99% of cases death occurs after 1-2 hours. But of course it would be nice if you could reduce this time a bit, because not everyone has unlimited privacy.

Reactions: Circles and Camille Lejeune
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Since there are discussions here that N may not work fast enough and questions about the correct dosage, I have researched it again. Because it is not for everyone an option to be undisturbed for 24 hours, or to drink 300ml N, since it is a relatively large amount. Maybe there is another way. I found this in the PPeH:

Page 379

Some drugs enhance the effect of the Nembutal and can even be employed for that specific purpose. An example is the anti-convulsant Dilantin (phenytoin sodium).

Dilantin is useful as the drug dissolves in water forming an alkali solution which is compatible with the liquid Nembutal. Nembutal of uncertain quality can have its potency enhanced by dissolving 1 - 2 gm of phenytoin sodium in the solution before drinking. This process is shown in the accompanying video 'Making Nembutal even more effective'. Although Dilantin is a drug that is usually only available on prescription, it is relatively easily obtained through Internet mailing sources. It is not a drug of interest to the authorities.

And there is this in the pdf Guide to Self Chosen and Humane Death

Page 46

For a self-chosen death, the barbiturates and glutethimide do not necessarily have to be combined with benzodiazepines. It is likely, though, that in combination with a benzodiazepine death will come faster. Up till now, little experience has been acquired on this. In case one uses Phenobarbital, the combination with 300 mg of a long-acting benzodiazepine is absolutely essential (see 2.2.7 for different options).

Page 46 following

The authors do not see sound toxicological arguments for the combination of pentobarbital with a beta-blocker like propranolol, neither do
they have empirical data against using it. On clinical pharmaceutical grounds an overdose of beta-blocker may in some people induce cardiac fibrillation while in others it may protect against this. What we do know is that no one has ever woken up after taking 6 grams of a barbiturate provided no life-saving treatment had been started. If the intention of the combination was to speed up death, the committee would recommend either to take more than 6 grams of barbiturates or to add 300 mg of a long-acting benzodiazepines (Chapter 2.2.7).

And there is of course the section about alcohol in the PPeH:

Page 372

The liquid in the glass can be drunk quickly in 2 or 3 swallows, and then followed by some alcohol, usually spirits or liqueur. Although not essential, alcohol is recommended as it alleviates the bitter Nembutal after-taste, and will speed the drug's action.

Is there any other information on this? Maybe someone has some other information that he/she could share.
lol that fucking profile pic

Reactions: Circles, Ssrejisser, omoidarui and 2 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
who's the Expert Tree Farmer in that pic of urs

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Ssrejisser and not_a_robot
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
How long does one have to fast before taking N?

Reactions: Circles
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
There was a medication that potentiates N, in the ppeh book, I forgot... But it's there

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
who's the Expert Tree Farmer in that pic of urs
God I don't know but I'm gonna lose my mind if he doesn't stop staring at me...

Reactions: Circles and omoidarui
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
How long does one have to fast before taking N?
It is a good idea to fast for 6-8 hours before taking N. Some also go a little further and fast for 10 hours.

However, you should eat a little lightly about 1 hour before taking N so that your stomach is not completely empty. This reduces the chance of reflex vomitting. A little tea and toast is recommended.

Reactions: Circles and Mn1245
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
There was a medication that potentiates N, in the ppeh book, I forgot... But it's there
Dilantin. I just checked the PPH pdf. 1-2gm can be dissolved in N, it's a prescription based medicine, but can be ordered online.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Dilantin. I just checked the PPH pdf. 1-2gm can be dissolved in N, it's a prescription based medicine, but can be ordered online.
yup, readily avaialable and cheap in Mexico

Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
You can order Dilantin online without a prescription?

Tequilamockingbird

Tequilamockingbird

Dec 6, 2018
Thank you! I just found it on alldaychemist.

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun