• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rancidforever

rancidforever

the future is useless
Dec 15, 2023
i absolutely love all of you guys on here and wish you peace on your CTB journey, My method is tying a ligature nice and secure over a post on my drawers and then placing the two leftover ends of my ligature onto my office chair. I have practiced this method many times and can confirm it does help with putting enough pressure and is extremely similar to being choked from behind in a carjack. If you want a more in-depth description of how you perform this method, keep reading below.

Get some type of thin (but not too thin) ligature that ties really well around something without coming loose, After you tie it. Place the two leftover ends on your office chair, sit on the chair and then tie the ligature around your neck. (PLACE THE LIGATURE OVER YOUR SWEET SPOT, REMEMBER THIS METHOD IS "BLOOD CHOKE" BASED)

Find the right force by pushing ur office chair more forward until your vision starts to black out, Don't crush your windpipe and take safety precautions like the ones described in Night-Night Method or Partial Hanging. (THIS ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE AN OFFICE CHAIR THAT ROLLS AROUND AND HAS A HEAD REST, STIMULATING A BLOOD CHOKE FROM A TYPICAL CARJACK.)

Make sure ur office chair is really fucked up, i'm talking fucked up to the max where it's unable to go backwards or even forwards and the only way to move it is your human force. (BASICALLY DONT USE A GOOD CONDITION CHAIR) Once you go forward (assuming you have practiced this well enough and moving immediately to CTB part), you'll start seeing ur vision go black indicating you are doing things right. Don't let SI get in the way and just let it choke you out. This method is a bit painful i'd admit but once you practice enough, it's like a flu shot honestly.

Happy CTB readers ! I apologize if I explained this kinda weird but I hope you can see where i'm coming from. I wish you luck on your CTB journeys!
Besides my proof of this method working, I also have my online friend a while back who actually killed himself with this method and let us see all the visuals. I am not sending out any recordings because I am not invading his privacy, Rest in peace, Star.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: quinnnnnxo, outrider567, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Seems like you have confidence in your method. Good luck catching your bus!

• Hugs
Reactions: rancidforever
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
Not sure if you're still here, but I wish you luck in whatever you choose to do and I hope that you have a safe trip xx Rest easy, Tears in Rain

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
have peace, my friend.
I hope I can join you soon.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.