Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Someone join me. I need to get this over with. I continue to be miserable and whether it's my current issue or just life in general, I don't want to deal with anything anymore.

I plan on doing it this week or in the next two weeks. I've been hesitating and I think it's because of my SI. Might actually help if I do it with someone.

Let me know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kundalini Guy
H

howtodisappearr

Mar 30, 2022
what methods are you considering and what country are ctb in? i've been wanting someone to help me go through with it for quite some time now but i've always felt very conflicted because of the guilt if it only worked for one of us.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
what methods are you considering and what country are ctb in? i've been wanting someone to help me go through with it for quite some time now but i've always felt very conflicted because of the guilt if it only worked for one of us.
Using a 9mm gun.

I imagine how difficult it might possibly be in this way. One getting shot, while the other watches that person die since there's only one gun.
Using a

9mm gun.

Missed this thread. Thanks.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Closing this.

Reactions: howtodisappearr
Status
Not open for further replies.