• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SorakaMein

SorakaMein

Heartbroken
Sep 29, 2022
I was planning to drink SN 15 hours ago, but my ex says (i really dont want to call her my ex) that she might come back to me if i consider healing myself

I became very suicidal the moment she left me (7 months ago). Anyways I will share to you my note.

I will just consider CTB again if i failed. This heartbreak is very painful.

IMG 20221009 185930

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
What harm could there be in trying to heal emotional things. You might even get her back. You can always ctb LATER! Luck to you my friend.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Hi Soraka - are these the things that you're deciding would feel healing to you in your life, or things someone else tells you they'd see as signs you were healing, or both?

SorakaMein

SorakaMein

Heartbroken
Sep 29, 2022
This sounds very good. What is your strategy for achieving this?
(The image) is what will happen after i do all of the steps for recovery

I will post it here tomorrow or later, the steps :)

i like doing notes nowadays because my brain is not reliable anymore. I always forgot things, my mind is always in the past, or i always remember the painful moments.
What harm could there be in trying to heal emotional things. You might even get her back. You can always ctb LATER! Luck to you my friend.
Yes i hope so. Shes my life after all

Tho trying to heal alone is very hard and painful. Im in my limits. I cant take more pain. But if healing myself will bring her back, then i will do everything. Thank you
Hi Soraka - are these the things that you're deciding would feel healing to you in your life, or things someone else tells you they'd see as signs you were healing, or both?
Its both. Tho the idea is mostly from the internet, but i agree to all of the ideas so i put it in my notes :)

Also i feel all of them so....

Example. Im not sleeping well
.if im recovered then i should be able sleep well

Im in constant pain 24/7 because of emotions.
If im recovered then this pain will be gone

And so on. Its both

Last edited:
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Ah ok. I asked since I feel like making my own thoughts be calm or positive, or not talking about my suffering, wouldn't feel healthy for me to do, but good luck getting there and good luck with the other person in your life.

SorakaMein

SorakaMein

Heartbroken
Sep 29, 2022
Oh, good! I look forward to reading it.
IMG20221013010026 IMG20221013010037
I dont think i can work hard for it. I just learned that my gf is lying to me (she broke up with me). She said she will come back but (i learned from someone) that she wont come back anymore

So yeah very painful. I was really looking up to her promises

I will take SN right now
I made a thread about it. If i didnt replied for a week it means i succeeded

Anyways i hope my guides will help