• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but I read something today that really triggered me.

Elon Musk had another child earlier this year with an executive at Neuralink, bringing the billionaire entrepreneur's total children up to 12.

...As one of many examples, Musk warned about declining fertility rates in an interview with the Milken Institute last month, saying that he encouraged "everyone in this room should have at least three children."

"Babies have gotta come from somewhere, and I think we just want to have, I don't know, a slightly increasing population, not a plummeting population," Musk added.

The Tesla CEO has also discussed the subject with multiple world leaders, and he was even asked to speak on the matter at a right-wing political conference in Italy last December, to which he arrived with Baby X on his hip.

His stance is so absurd it's not funny. Let's have a reality check on his claims.

This is what life looks like in Cairo (to cite one of many examples):
000 V37W5 640x400

This is the correlation between other life forms on this planet going extinct and the human overpopulation crisis.

Extinction and population

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: vadim, untothedepths, ColorlessTrees and 3 others
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
I hate that guy. It's all so absurd. Every one of these babies are gonna die anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: Goku Black, permanently tired, Alexei_Kirillov and 3 others
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
Elon Musk had another child earlier this year with an executive at Neuralink
Well, there goes my breakfast...

Reactions: vadim, Alexei_Kirillov, innominesatanas44 and 2 others
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
that's weird considering he has met with VHEMT before

(didn't read about his meet up with them so I don't know his stance at all but I will assume from this post that's he's against it/their beliefs and movement 乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ)

also I still can't imagine someone sleeping with him and I still giggle about him not remembering his children's names when asked

• Informative
Reactions: Pluto
GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
After a certain number of kids you just cant give them enough love and attention anymore and it is extremely irresponsible to create beings that wont get sufficient love early on in their life.

Reactions: vadim, Alexei_Kirillov, innominesatanas44 and 3 others
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
not a fan of the guy at all, tesla is a dodgy company imo

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
More pollution in the gene pool.

Reactions: vadim, ColorlessTrees, innominesatanas44 and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
He can afford it and his kids most likely won't have to work a day in their lives because of how rich he is. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: avoid
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I totally understand why that made you mad. I despise this so much. We are overpopulated, live on a planet with finite resources, and we have ravaged the ecosystem. And his solution is to just have more children, just because? You know, not everyone can take care of a child to the best of their ability, and its costly to do so. How irresponsible. He has 12 children, and I bet he's close to none of them, because he's likely a dirtbag. Hope I'm wrong, but from what he said, it sounds like hes only worried about his future portfolio.

• Hugs
Reactions: vadim, Alexei_Kirillov and Pluto
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
More pollution in the gene pool.
Actually, people with high IQs in megacities usually don't bother having kids because of the high cost, and they are most interested in their scientific research, so they are technically wasting valuable genes by not having children. Elon insinuated having children for those categories of people. This explains his 12 babies. This phenomenon is called IQ shredder; you can read about it.

And for ordinary people, Elon want them to have kids too to utilize them and increase productivity.

• Informative
Reactions: jar-baby
vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
He's absolute scum, the nightmarish ghoul you get when a raging narcissist with middling intelligence and way too much money finds out about effective altruism. I'm sure there isn't any underlying racism in his absurd pronatalism considering how high birth rates continue to be in developing countries! God, I hope he suffers when he inevitably dies from some heart condition brought about by his lifestyle, though with his resources that may be wishful thinking.

Reactions: yellowjester