• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
W.T.F?
I thought I knew everything about everything.
Clearly not; Ms.S... this is wild,
the scratching skips n builds sre bitching!
Just when I thought the day is over, you give me homework...!!!

- Just leave my boyfriend alone, ok?!!!
My apologies, @TriggerHappy. I didn't know your boyfriend wasn't human.

Here are my favorite tracks from IC3PEAK:

"Fairytale"

"Death No More"

"Boo-Hoo"

"Marching"

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
My apologies, @TriggerHappy. I didn't know your boyfriend wasn't human.

Here are my favorite tracks from IC3PEAK:

"Fairytale"

"Death No More"

"Boo-Hoo"

"Marching"

Sounds like a Russian creepy pasta incanted over trap beats. Yeah not really for me (maybe if I was younger I'd dig it), but I can see it going viral, if it hasn't already. Each to their own I guess.

Araabmuzik came up doing Hip-hop, but ventured into stadium EDM. I can imagine people going sp@$tic to it live on massive speakers:

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
My apologies, @TriggerHappy. I didn't know your boyfriend wasn't human...
Yeah well, u can't have it all....

"Marching"

Seriously strange. But I couldn't stop watching, kinda like a carcrash!
(I think maybe my eyes are bleeding... not my ears though!)
There's a still of a teddy bear with a burnt bullet hole in its head. Man, I want that printed on a t-shirt....!
I have to watch them again...! :haha:

Araabmuzik came up doing Hip-hop, but ventured into stadium EDM. I can imagine people going sp@$tic to it live on massive speakers:

Nice.
The next track (sting & cheb mami) will always remind me of my mom.
She taught me about the love of music, loved this track.
I have the remix disc of it with killer club, trance versions (15min long etc) it was actually a birthday gift for her that returned to me when she passed away... memories.

All I could find was the radio edit, but those voices just lift my soul...

Last edited:
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Such fucking memories :: Future Sound Of London :: Classic.

So I got given this monster flash drive from a very trashed French boy at a club a while back (dont ask wot i traded it for...) think the band/ djs were called 'sinewider' or "the israelis"? Would love to post it /learn more....
♧ Any ideas? See, if I was only sober I'd remember..
religious but I cant find them online... aaargh. that's techno.
I can't even fucking upload it to my MacBook (and convert it).
Maybe into an Adobe app to compress filesize...

Migs will have to make a plan...

Oh man I remember hearing this a couple of years ago; I dig the first 30 seconds or so. Apaprently built around a Dead Can Dance vocal sample.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Im more into the intense and dark kinda stuff. I always imagine those tunes would play in my sex dungeon...if I had a dungeon...or sex.

Well I guess you got 1 of 3 parts of your dream sex dungeon so go you!

I dig the music kinda reminds me of Andy Stott.

• Love
Reactions: stygal
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021

@Shadowplay Andy Stott is also great.

Not a fan of all his stuff, but 'Faith In Strangers' and 'Luxury Problems' are dope. As is Forest Swords.

Reactions: mlha
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020

Not sure if that's electronic or...... Trance / techno.. but I'm coming up.. to a peak and it will no Doubt bring me into absolute Heaven here in my deer stand enjoying mother nature at it's finest.

Blessings and prayers to you All. Love ya. ❤️

To the chemical brother fans... Here it Is.... Old school and jam as Fck Imo..

And... For Apex Twins..... Boom,. Here you go even though every track is Badfckn @$$ from them. ...

Last edited:
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
...you're a fuvking hero. I love this.
And if right now you're looking at what Delia Derbyshire link to post....
im gonna have to keep you in my mixtape casette box!

They fucking spliced this shit together? 4 real?
☆ My mind can't navig8 around that!
In order to avoid ending up in your box, I'll post something else instead. These early electronic music pioneers were all crazy. When a composer hears a certain sound in his head, he writes it down. When these people heard a certain sound, they spent the following weeks in the studio splicing tapes together. It's the kind of work only a madman (or madwoman) would do.
This one was created entirely from the sound of a single water droplet:

This is an excerpt from a work written in 1937 for six(!) Ondes Martenot, one of the earliest electronic instruments. The whole composition merits a listen:

To conclude, here's a little piece by Raymond Scott:

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
OVNIMOON :: Galactic Mantra
I AM Light.I AM Infinite.I AM The Channel.I AM Expanding.I AM Psychedelic.I AM Vibration.I AM Timeless.I AM Unity.I AM Activating.

I AM Resonant.I AM Galactic.I AM Radiant.I AM Defined.I AM Electric.I AM Lunar.I AM Magnetic.I AM Planetary.I AM Balanced.I AM Organized.I AM Connected.I AM Inspired.I AM In Harmony.I AM In-tegrity.I AM Perfect.I AM Manifestation.I AM Dissolving.I AM Releasing.I AM Liberated.I AM Dedicated.I AM Universalized and Divine, Transcending Mantra.I AM Being.I AM Communicating.I AM Spirit.I AM Breathing.I AM Cosmic.I AM Essence.I AM Power.I AM Action.I AM Dreaming.I AM Abundance.I AM Intuition.I AM God.I AM Extreme.I AM Internal and External.I AM Flowering.I AM The Clocking.I AM Aware.I AM Lifeforce.I AM Surviving.I AM DMT.I AM Spiraling.I AM Arc.I AM Accomplishing.I AM Healing.I AM Beauty.I AM Elegance.I AM Pure.I AM Flowing.I AM Love.I AM Chakras.I AM Co-inciding.I AM Playing.I AM Magic.I AM Elusive.I AM Free Will.I AM Wise.I AM Exploring.
I AM Space and Time.I AM Waking Life.I AM Vivid.I AM Enchanting.
I AM Timelessness and Complete, Infinite Design.
I AM Alien.I AM Human.I AM Receptive.
I AM Vision.I AM Energy.I AM Mindful.I AM Questioning.I AM Answering.
I AM Intelligent.I AM Fearless.I AM Evolving.I AM Opening My Third Eye to the Unseen Vision, Translating.I AM Synchronicity.I AM Reflecting.I AM Endlessness.I AM Order and Chaos.I AM The Tao.I AM Crystalized.
I AM Self-generation.I AM Affirming.I AM Enlightened.I AM Blind.I AM The Tone.I AM The Color.I AM Electronic.
I AM Lunar and Solar, Opposite and Polar.
I AM Language.I AM Radial.I AM Particles of Plasma.I AM Endurance.I AM Cosmic.I AM Releasing.I AM Liberating.I AM Perfect.I AM Pulsing.
I AM Realizing.I AM The One Because The One Are All.I AM Form.
I AM The Infinite, Nothing That Becomes The Everything.I AM Symbolic.I AM Relative.I AM THE DIVINE SPIRIT THAT HARMONIZES WITH THE LAWS. I AM PROJECTINK THE DIGITAL LOOM. I AM THE TOOL OF EXPERIENCING DESIRE. I AM AND FINDING ECSTASY IN PROCESS

I AM We, We Are You

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
And this just feels like spinning plates
I'm living in cloud cuckoo land
And this just feels like spinning plates
My body is floating down the muddy river

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Ennio Morricone is the big daddy master of screens cores :: conquest of paradise etc
Here's a trance version they used to overplay in ibiza's manumission club. Those were the daze.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
If you don't like Aphex Twin you're gay and not in the cool way like @hotelbeneathground either.
I'm so relieved you've forgiven me for insulting Morrissey because I hate his political views. It's okay, we're both gay in a cool way, us bitches are allowed to do that. :halo:

I'm sure you electronica purists don't think that this counts as EM, but it's very gay & these lyrics mean something to me, so I'm posting it anyway!

No handsome stranger, heady danger, drug that I can try
No Ferris wheel, no heart to steal, no laughter in the dark
No one-night stand, no far-off land, no fire that I can spark!
Mmmmm... Mmmmm...
The face of you, my substitute for love
Should I wait for you, my substitute for love?
My substitute for love...

• Love
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm so relieved you've forgiven me for insulting Morrissey because I hate his political views. It's okay, we're both gay in a cool way, us bitches are allowed to do that. :halo:

I'm sure you electronica purists don't think that this counts as EM, but it's very gay & these lyrics mean something to me, so I'm posting it anyway!

Mmmmm... Mmmmm...

I can forgive you for insulting St Moz, for being teh ghey, and even for betraying teh ghey brotherhood by insulting St Moz. But posting Madonna in my lovely thread.... A man has his limits bruh, a man has his limits.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I wouldn't mind taking him in that classic position either. :))
d76a7a05d7b6e9a3236b3e9233d89d73.jpg

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020

Im more into the intense and dark kinda stuff. I always imagine those tunes would play in my sex dungeon...if I had a dungeon...or sex.

Just for you. They play this type of stuff there too. A little birdie told me. ;) Love this group btw.

Mmmmm... Mmmmm...

I can forgive you for insulting St Moz, for being teh ghey, and even for betraying teh ghey brotherhood by insulting St Moz. But posting Madonna in my lovely thread.... A man has his limits bruh, a man has his limits.
I actually love this album myself. Just a solidly produced record and Madonna is a guilty pleasure acquired in my childhood. And to be fair, it IS Electronica, technically, but yeah, I dig where you're coming from.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021

Just for you. They play this type of stuff there too. A little birdie told me. ;) Love this group btw.

I actually love this album myself. Just a solidly produced record and Madonna is a guilty pleasure acquired in my childhood. And to be fair, it IS Electronica, technically, but yeah, I dig where you're coming from.

@avoid_slow_death I can get really anal about sticking to thread topics, so maybe I'm going overboard. Nothing wrong with liking Madonna if that is your bag. @hotelbeneathground unrelenting horniness is possibly first thing comes to mind when I think of this place. :-)

• Yay!
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
I've to hear almost all of this thread later when i can, but here some things that came to my mind:

PD: i find pretty ambiguous the term "electronic" but whatever. I drop this and go back slowly

Reactions: Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I've to hear almost all of this thread later when i can, but here some things that came to my mind:

PD: i find pretty ambiguous the term "electronic" but whatever. I drop this and go back slowly

Forest Swords are dope. I might see if we can make this a sticky thread.

Reactions: narval