• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Unfortunately I have quite a tolerance, and I even have some tolerance for opiates. For some time, a doctor decided he had to poison me with a high dose of clonazepam. had no idea the stuff was so dangerous or potent.

And while I haven't had it for years, I've taken chloral hydrate up to 4 g for sleep ...

Does anyone know how this effects phenpobarbital/Nembutal tolerance ?

I did see the latest version of 'the book', but Nembutal isn't going to do me any good if I survive. Don't dismiss that option too easily.

Reactions: lv-gras
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Years later, the chloral is likely irrelevant.

The benzo tolerance will certainly increase the lethal dose by some amount, but it seems impossible to determine how much, and the N people get online is over the usual lethal dose. People with barbiturate tolerance develop tolerance to the lethality more slowly, and there aren't tons of reports of N failure in humans to guess from. After all, a lot of people have tolerance to a depressant so you'd expect some more failures if that was an issue.

I've tried to research it myself. I'm going off the benzos anyway, which is what is typically recommended. But I can't tell how much the cross tolerance matters based on the literature with certainty. If anyone else knows more I'm eager too.

N can also be combined with other depressants for potentiation, like alcohol.

I feel bad for you having been through the clonazepam ordeal too. Those are a lot of depressants. :(

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Sayo ,

It's incredibly powerful, just didn't feel like it.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Someone pointed out that people at dignitas were likely on large doses of pain meds and depressants up until death.

And people in benzo withdrawal still go under with anaesthetic which acts similar to nembutal.

She is a nurse so just passing what she said

Reactions: lv-gras and Sayo
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, this is what I was thinking.

N suicides are likely to be on benzos or anything else really. N assisted suicides are likely to have taken opioids or benzos. If it was a serious issue, we would see more failures or it would probably be mentioned in the PPeH as data from end of life clinics is available and the audience of the PPeH are the terminally sick.

No guarantee but useful if you are taking more than the ld50, which would be the case if you got N the common way.

The literature is clear that lethality was reduced with tolerance in at least one rat test, but they were using a minimal dose to test. And also that tolerance to the lethal effects is different to tolerance to the cognitive changes.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Sayo , @Wantingpeace ,

Thanks.

Well, not all benzodiazepines are the same. I had a very high dose of a potent drug. Dignitas is a special case, I'm not sure if it's Dignitas but somewhere doctors use 15 gr rather than Nitschzke's recommendation. They can add things and increase doses depending on the person's history. It's not quite the same.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I meant pentobarbital, or Nembutal ! Not pheno.

Maybe some people got that. There is definitely cross tolerance, I'm and worried about surviving with brain damage.

Last edited:
N

Nova

May 26, 2018
Someone pointed out that people at dignitas were likely on large doses of pain meds and depressants up until death.

And people in benzo withdrawal still go under with anaesthetic which acts similar to nembutal.

She is a nurse so just passing what she said

Yes, but remember that the people that ctb thru Dignitas and other similar orgs are usually pretty old, and already in pretty bad health and fragile. That probably compensates for the tolerance they develop to benzos ,opiates and pain meds.
It is different for someone younger and in an overall better physical health. I think it is still wiser to either completely go off benzos for a while, or at least bring the dosage down to the strict minimum needed.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Yes, but remember that the people that ctb thru Dignitas and other similar orgs are usually pretty old, and already in pretty bad health and fragile. That probably compensates for the tolerance they develop to benzos ,opiates and pain meds.
It is different for someone younger and in an overall better physical health. I think it is still wiser to either completely go off benzos for a while, or at least bring the dosage down to the strict minimum needed.

Oh I'm so confused now. I thought tolerance was dangerous? If then used with n?

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Wantingpeace ,

Tolerance is bad. High benzo tolerance equals less chance of succes with Nembutal ? To what degree ?

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
@Wantingpeace ,

Tolerance is bad. High benzo tolerance equals less chance of succes with Nembutal ? To what degree ?
I take benzo maybe once a week or once every few weeks .,I do not think am tolerant? Sorry have severe cog problems..only task .25mg or .5mg lorazepam..I just can't see how can cope without until nembutal am in hysterical state ..

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Wantingpeace ,

If you don't have a 'history' I don't think that low dose will be a problem.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
If you take enough or the N you will die quickly. 20g and your done tolerance to benzos or not.

Reactions: musicismylife
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
you mean 40 ml of liquid nembutal gets the job done ?
I'm talking about Nembutal in pill form crushed up then dissolved in water. From what I read, 20g will be 100% lethal. Actually 10-15g is a guarantee. I never studied much on Nembutal in pure liquid form.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
@Wantingpeace ,

If you don't have a 'history' I don't think that low dose will be a problem.

Ok no history of severe damage from SSRI but low dose occasional benzo for few years now ..not everyday