ashedout

ashedout

Jan 22, 2021
I'm going to assume it's not likely to happen or is very difficult to do since I don't see it talked about on here BUT:

One of my fun eating disorder rituals revolves around ECA stacking. Basically, I take a combination of ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin 1-3 times a day. I've been cycling this on and off for around 2 years now. When I take it, I have fun side effects like increased concentration (very cool), rapid heart rate (less cool), increased anxiety (uh oh), feeling like I'm going to pass out (maybe i should stop taking it), insomnia (yikes), decreased appetite (back to cool), and maybe weight loss (sweet). I don't know why I still take it. It just is what it is and I don't care enough to stop.

Overdosing on caffeine is not a good look but maybe with ephedrine and asprin, it could make a possible lethal combination with the right amounts or after enough abuse? I've read that ephedrine has killed some athletes through "ephedrine toxicity" and also killed people when it was in all the diet pills, which is possibly why it's harder to get in some countries (it might also be used to make meth but it's been awhile since I watched Breaking Bad). It was bad enough that they made it a more regulated substance but not so bad that it's fully illegal.

Anyways, do any of you guys ECA stack? Heard of death/long term complications from it? Know literally anything more than I do about it? Would love to hear it!

ps: my heart isn't set on this - i just can't sleep lol

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Any death involving stimulants is absolutely stupid. The deaths from ephedrine are mostly athletes under exertion with undiagnosed arrhythmic disease.

Yes, I know much more about ephedrine. No, there is no point in discussing it in this context.

Reactions: Dead Meat and ashedout
ashedout

ashedout

Jan 22, 2021
Any death involving stimulants is absolutely stupid. The deaths from ephedrine are mostly athletes under exertion with undiagnosed arrhythmic disease.

Yes, I know much more about ephedrine. No, there is no point in discussing it in this context.
Cool good to know - thanks for the info!