• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I think H overdosing is not an enough discussed method here, and I am not speaking of injecting H but of snorting or eating it.

H is relatively easy to obtain, as well as relatively easy to OD on.

I have found articles about smugglers eating their H and dying afterwards, and although I think if that was one's chosen method of CTB that they would have to invest a certain amount of money, I don't actually think it would need to be such a big of an investment as people who are not H tolerant could easily die of an relatively small dose by eating it.

Of course, the question would be- what is the dose that would generally suffice to be eaten and be lethal, and would that dose be enough even to take by snorting as with snorting, more substance is absorbed.

Not to mention fentanyl, either eating or snorting, by a non-tolerant person, which would certainly result in a quick and painless death. Many people have effortlessly died of it.

But again, it is still a question of dosage, although not such of a mystery as with the H dose for OD as F can be lethal in micrograms, so one would need to take a gram if they are not tolerant, and that is way overexaggerating it and making sure death will surely happen.

Last edited:
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I edited my post, is it OKay now?
Thank you for notifying me.

Reactions: Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Yes that's fine
Honestly I think exactly like you. If I can't get SN or N I would consider it.
The only problem is that it can bring about brain damage in very rare cases.
I'm not sure eating would be a solution though...
H becomes morphine when you eat it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Yes that's fine
Honestly I think exactly like you. If I can't get SN or N I would consider it.
The only problem is that it can bring about brain damage in very rare cases.
Well not really. If you're not tolerant person a gram of F would surely kill you... heck, some milligrams would kill you, even! But if you wanted to be sure a gram would be more than enough by eating. I think in the case of a gram eating would be the best method.

As far for H use, I don't think you would have any brain injury if you survived... how many H users OD'd and nothing happened to them.

Again if you were not tolerant and took too much, I think there wouldn't be a chance for your survival... not to mention brain damage. But that H dose is much more questionable than a F dose. That's why I ask.
The purity of your H is really important too. The effects ars stronger if H is taken via IV injection and 60mg can be deadly (purity is important obviously). There were also reported H death cases with only 10mg.
I know purity is a factor, but there must be a dose even H users couldn't stand and would overdose on, no matter the H purity, so I would take that dose... of course we are speaking of solely ingestion or snorting in this thread.
H becomes morphine when you eat it.
There are instances where smugglers died of eating it...

Last edited:
deadspace

deadspace

Dec 13, 2020
Its a method I like also and as long as nobody catches you in time... There is a nasal spray that can be used to stop both these drugs and if you are caught good news you can cover it up by claiming to be a user bad news most places treat even suspected users like dirt....

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Its a method I like also and as long as nobody catches you in time... There is a nasal spray that can be used to stop both these drugs and if you are caught good news you can cover it up by claiming to be a user bad news most places treat even suspected users like dirt....
Yes, but in both cases, F or H, (I think so, by ingestion or snorting) it is a quick death, so one would have to make sure just that no one finds them and that they have a little privacy. Maybe before bedtime.

Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
There are instances where smugglers died of eating it...
Yes but in that case it would be M OD technically.

Now for brain damage if you take a few grams you're pretty sure to ctb yes
But I was just pointing out that opiates OD can cause brain damage in rare cases.

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Now for brain damage if you take a few grams you're pretty sure to ctb yes
But I was just pointing out that opiates OD can cause brain damage in rare cases.
Yes of course that is something to take into consideration when preparing your dose... it should be a big one, to ensure no failure takes place.

• Love
Reactions: Amumu
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It's not so popular because for a lot of people, it's not easy to get. Money can be an issue. Finding it is an obstacle. It's also not legal, and that risk is very scary for most. Especially if they aren't familiar with the whole process of finding and buying it.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It's not so popular because for a lot of people, it's not easy to get. Money can be an issue. Finding it is an obstacle. It's also not legal, and that risk is very scary for most. Especially if they aren't familiar with the whole process of finding and buying it.
You're right. But once you're into this stuff it's actually really easy to get and way cheaper than N for example.

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I could be wrong, but I believe you also need way more if you're not injecting it. That's why that is the preferred way to go about it.
Yes... I would like that in this thread someone actually gives an advice of how much H or F to snort or eat to surely die...

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Yes... I would like that in this thread someone actually gives an advice of how much H or F to snort or eat to surely die...
Threads about F and H come up every so often and everytime someone asks if it's possible to eat/snort, another person chimes in to say you'd probably be unconscious before you have the chance to do it. Injecting is far easier imo, needles are legal and readily available to buy online, as are 'harm prevention' kits. There's plenty of videos showing how to safely inject H into your own vein

Reactions: sourpink
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Threads about F and H come up every so often and everytime someone asks if it's possible to eat/snort, another person chimes in to say you'd probably be unconscious before you have the chance to do it. Injecting is far easier imo, needles are legal and readily available to buy online, as are 'harm prevention' kits. There's plenty of videos showing how to safely inject H into your own vein
Yes, but I would argue on the fact that it is still possible to OD by ingesting H... it's out there somewhere on the forum as to how much one should ingest to OD... someone actually calculated it so it's possible , of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: elfgyoza
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
Yes, but I would argue on the fact that it is till possible to OD by ingesting H... it's out there somewhere on the forum as to how much one should ingest to OD... someone actually calculated it so it's possible , of course.
OP, eating H makes no sense since it's going to be M due to your liver.
I think M can be found easily, can't it ?

Last edited:
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
OP, eating H makes no sense since it's going to be M due to your liver.
I think M can be found easily, isn't it ?
So you suggest instead eating M? I have no clue where to get M, but drug dealers are easy to find...
How much M would then one need to eat?

Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
So you suggest instead eating M? I have no clue where to get M, but drug dealers are easy to find...
How much M would then one need to eat?
I don't suggest anything, it would be against the rules.
I think the number can be found in the PPH, but maybe I'm mistaken. A few grams, probably

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
An H OD would result in a respirtory depression, so in effect, if you're left undiscovered you would simply die from lack of oxygen bc you stopped breathing.

If you were found in time, there's no real risk of brain damage, but you will more than likely develop an addiction if you do not succeed with your OD. Keep in mind, any time spent without oxygen is likely to cause brain damage.

Witnessed someone shocking & giving chest compressions for over 10 mins while waiting for EMS to arrive, person was okay bc they were discovered with a few minutes of OD'ing. However they were not revived initially despite being given several doses of naloxone. H is seriously compromised these days often cut with F & other substances, so it's a viable option if you know what you're looking for.

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Eating can be unreliable, as I read, the absorption is slowed down by the numbing of the stomach
Also people do not necessarily get an addiction from one try to ctb
So snorting would be better. I have read that the absorption is greater also... although I wouldn't know if you could snort the lethal dose in one try, instead of ending up just high.
But I agree that one high doesn't make you addicted, and it's a better option than brain damage.

To ensure no brain damage happens, one would need to snort maybe 2 grams of H, and a gram of F I guess.

O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
Gosh I can't believe no one has mentioned the heroin OD scene in the film Pulp Fiction! one of the characters, played by Uma Thurman, finds a baggy of white powder in another actor's coat pocket (Travolta) It's expensive heroin, but she mistakes it for cocaine, and sniffs a large amount...and she ODs. Travolta rushes her over to his dealer for help...and I won't spoil the rest:)

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I tried H once, really didn't like it - it made me feel sick. Definitely not addicted after that. I would consider it for CTB but I tried it abroad and don't know where to get it here.

Reactions: adam&eve