• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

totallyanonv

totallyanonv

Mar 30, 2018
So there's a lot of restrictions in my country when it comes to your go-to suicide drugs. There's been arrests in the past for people importing Nembutal and so "assisting suicide". And all the strong drugs are prescriptions so those are out. Any suggestions on easy access drugs or good poisons?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Sounds like you might be in Australia? Can you get supplies for the inert gas method?

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Sodium Nitrite(less than $10/very likely death), gasses(50-200), rope($10) Jumping landing on head(free guarenteed if head hit from eniugh height etc

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Dignified Dying, a book written by a Dutch euthanasia doctor, narrows down the best drug choices to barbiturates, opiates, chloroquine, and tricyclic antidepressants.

Reactions: totallyanonv
totallyanonv

totallyanonv

Mar 30, 2018
Sounds like you might be in Australia? Can you get supplies for the inert gas method?

Close, I'm in NZ. I've looked up that method and that's my plan B if drug or poison doesnt work out.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
Dignified Dying, a book written by a Dutch euthanasia doctor, narrows down the best drug choices to barbiturates, opiates, chloroquine, and tricyclic antidepressants.
Is this the book you are referring to please? I am also assuming that a trip to Amsterdam would make purchasing these items easier but it is not really an option bringing them back to the UK
"Dignified Dying by Boudewijn Chabot"