• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

totallyanonv

totallyanonv

Mar 30, 2018
So there's a lot of restrictions in my country when it comes to your go-to suicide drugs. There's been arrests in the past for people importing Nembutal and so "assisting suicide". And all the strong drugs are prescriptions so those are out. Any suggestions on easy access drugs or good poisons?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Sounds like you might be in Australia? Can you get supplies for the inert gas method?

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Sodium Nitrite(less than $10/very likely death), gasses(50-200), rope($10) Jumping landing on head(free guarenteed if head hit from eniugh height etc

Reactions: Mari and totallyanonv
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Dignified Dying, a book written by a Dutch euthanasia doctor, narrows down the best drug choices to barbiturates, opiates, chloroquine, and tricyclic antidepressants.

Reactions: totallyanonv
totallyanonv

totallyanonv

Mar 30, 2018
Sounds like you might be in Australia? Can you get supplies for the inert gas method?

Close, I'm in NZ. I've looked up that method and that's my plan B if drug or poison doesnt work out.

H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
Dignified Dying, a book written by a Dutch euthanasia doctor, narrows down the best drug choices to barbiturates, opiates, chloroquine, and tricyclic antidepressants.
Is this the book you are referring to please? I am also assuming that a trip to Amsterdam would make purchasing these items easier but it is not really an option bringing them back to the UK
"Dignified Dying by Boudewijn Chabot"