• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

RushedJudgement

Apr 16, 2024
The last few days have been pure horror, and especially today has been riddled with panic attacks. I can't get over certain things that happened, and after so many months, I'm done trying and waiting for a miracle that somehow makes my escapades worthwhile. Problem is, I have really bad SI when it comes to anything, and even when the pain is overwhelming me and my desire to CTB is overly strong, I can't seem to get myself to properly do anything. Despite that, I know I can't keep this going for much longer… I hate every bit of the feelings I suffer every single day.

Guns are outlawed in my country and very difficult to come by, so that's out of the picture. I just don't know what to do, is there any way that can be acquired and is as much painless as possible to go through with?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Start from here:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so dreadful what you are going through, I really wish there's the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: iloverachel