Heem wasnt there

Heem wasnt there

Missing You
Dec 8, 2023
My best friend and soulmate died, and the one year anniversary of his death is fast approaching. I've been on the fence about CTB for a while, and I just don't know how to manage these feelings. The world just seems duller, even more than before his death. I want to see him more than anything. I believe I'll see him again when I pass. Anyone else have similar feelings of wanting to CTB just for the possibility of seeing a loved one again? I just want to feel not so alone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, kitty_kat, iusedtobehappy and 6 others
trashdinner

trashdinner

dumb idiot
Dec 16, 2023
nah... i think dying is going to be pretty much the same as before we were born. just nothing. i've lost lots of friends. i fully expect the nothingness when i die.

Reactions: outrider567 and ClownCringe
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
I'm in a very similar situation, but for me he only died weeks ago so it's really fresh. People tell me I gotta go easy on myself and just grieve. That's literally all I've been doing. I can already tell that this suffering doesn't seem worth it. I'm sorry for your suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: kitty_kat, Heem wasnt there, outrider567 and 1 other person
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
My best friend and soulmate died, and the one year anniversary of his death is fast approaching. I've been on the fence about CTB for a while, and I just don't know how to manage these feelings. The world just seems duller, even more than before his death. I want to see him more than anything. I believe I'll see him again when I pass. Anyone else have similar feelings of wanting to CTB just for the possibility of seeing a loved one again? I just want to feel not so alone.
I wish there was a chance, I would have done it many months ago if I really thought I could see her again

• Hugs
Reactions: Heem wasnt there
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
nah... i think dying is going to be pretty much the same as before we were born. just nothing. i've lost lots of friends. i fully expect the nothingness when i die.
Yeah same, though I am optimistic about another dimension or an astral plane. Billions of years went by in the blink of an eye before we were alive. For us as non-observers, time may as well not exist when dead. We are jumping to the end of the universe when we die.

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
I know I sound like a freak but I have literally seen two spirits in my life in the flesh so to speak and know someone who saw one. So I think we do have life after in some other dimension. The takeaway I've seen from two different mediums is that your mental state at the time of death mirrors on the other side. So getting that all calm is the tricky part but worth trying FWIW.

I'm so sorry for your pain. I know it well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heem wasnt there and doormat25
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I know I sound like a freak but I have literally seen two spirits in my life in the flesh so to speak and know someone who saw one.
They were probably just tulpas, energetic patterns that hadn't fully left this life when someone died, probably due to a very strong attachment, or a very strong unfinished need. They're meant to return to the source at death, but a tiny, tiny minority don't.
I don't think there's an afterlife, but reincarnation of our 'souls' is possible.
(People will probably roll their eyes at our posts, but whatever.)

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and iusedtobehappy
tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
I find comfort in the idea that we reunite after dying, even tho I understand people saying it seems unlikely. I'd love to meet my grandparents, and I'd love to hug my dog.
I guess in case there is no afterlife, in case it's just nothingness, I'll probably won't be able to mourn it's absence,
I'm so sorry. Please remember that no one can tell you what actually happens after we leave. You're allowed to believe in whatever brings you comfort 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Heem wasnt there and Tears in Rain
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
They were probably just tulpas, energetic patterns that hadn't fully left this life when someone died, probably due to a very strong attachment, or a very strong unfinished need. They're meant to return to the source at death, but a tiny, tiny minority don't.
I don't think there's an afterlife, but reincarnation of our 'souls' is possible.
(People will probably roll their eyes at our posts, but whatever.)
Well the first one my sister and I saw at the same time in real time and it was our grandpa who died when I was 2 so I have no memory of him. I was 10 when we saw him. He was standing at the top of the stairs just smiling at us and we said do you see him? My mom freaked out. The second one was like 10 years later but I'm not 100% sure who she was but same vibe, smiling and warm. She was possibly my grandmother at a younger looking age but not sure. The other one my friend saw was definitely earthbound and had recently died. They literally hired a minister to help him cross over. After that, there was no sighting of him. If it hadn't been for these incidents, I would be very skeptical about the afterlife and I still don't know exactly what it is but I feel pretty sure it's something.

Reactions: Tears in Rain