houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
I just want to tell you guys that it has been confirmed that CloseFriendofCamus is dead; and — from what i know, he drank:
first SN cup — vomited
second SN cup — vomited, said he isn't feeling well
third — i don't know, but i'm not sure if he was able to drink anything while trying to vomit (involuntarily).

So yeah, that's all i wanted to say. That CloseFriendofCamus is 100% dead (i checked) and that yes, you die even after vomiting SN.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: odazai, Source Energy, RainAndSadness and 23 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I remember his posting. Wasn't it yesterday, or the day before? Maybe he got lucky and didn't survive it even though he vomited. Not sure everyone would be so lucky, though.

• Yay!
Reactions: FadingFast2023, Ashu, Hurt and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
yes, you die even after vomiting SN.
I do hope this person has found peace. This is interesting to know that this can work, though there are a lot of people who posted here that they did not ctb after vomiting. But this is good information to know.

Reactions: Ashu, DyingMiND, eremito and 1 other person
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I do hope this person has found peace. This is interesting to know that this can work, though there are a lot of people who posted here that they did not ctb after vomiting. But this is good information to know.
I've read through hundreds and hundreds of posts and there have only been a few people who have mentioned not passing after vomiting. Also, most of those reports didn't follow the guide.

Reactions: Seaghost, y0dha, persimmontea and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I've read through hundreds and hundreds of posts and there have only been a few people who have mentioned not passing after vomiting
Since October I've seen maybe ten cases of this, as an estimate, but I'm not going to go through all the threads and find them- this is definitely a risk of the situation, especially if not taking an antiemitic.

Reactions: houseofleaves
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing the information. Rest in peace. I wish you the best.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Thank you for this information. I hope he is at peace now. To further ease anxiety over vomiting causing a failure, please remember that 2g of SN is considered the lethal amount. When ingesting 25g your body is absorbing said SN before you vomit, so remember vomiting doesn't equate to failure. Also remember there is also a number of people who vomited and still needed life saving medical attention after the fact.

Reactions: Life is overrated, houseofleaves, y0dha and 2 others
I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
That's encouraging for us that are planning on doing it. It's still sad though that it's come to this.

• Aww..
Reactions: Source Energy, Trezzohno, idk1 and 3 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I would never attempt to ingest any kind of lethal substance (like SN or N) without taking some kind of anti-emetic. Even if you aren't guaranteed not to vomit it is still a risk not worth taking.

Having said that, I hope that person is now at rest.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Tortured Existence and DyingMiND
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Do you know if they used an anitmetic?
I think with a couple of messages he sent me, that he was planning on using some antiemetic but not 100 percent sure.

I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
I think with a couple of messages he sent me, that he was planning on using some antiemetic but not 100 percent sure.
I'm pretty sure he did because he was really alarmed when i mentioned I wasn't going to use one due to not able to get it.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I just want to tell you guys that it has been confirmed that CloseFriendofCamus is dead; and — from what i know, he drank:
first SN cup — vomited
second SN cup — vomited, said he isn't feeling well
third — i don't know, but i'm not sure if he was able to drink anything while trying to vomit (involuntarily).

So yeah, that's all i wanted to say. That CloseFriendofCamus is 100% dead (i checked) and that yes, you die even after vomiting SN.
Never heard of anyone surviving after the 2nd cup.

O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
If only it was easy to get SN

Reactions: AL-SL-AK and Suicidebydeath
E

eremito

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Наши мертвые нас не оставят в беде,
Наши павшие - как часовые.
Отражается небо в лесу, как в воде,
И деревья стоят голубые.
(Vladimir Vysotsky)

Our fallen comrades - they always protect!
Our dead - stand sentinel for us!
Trees stand blooming in blue as the skies reflect,
As the skies reflect in the forest.
(Vadim Astrakhan.)

Ci, co padli przed nami, nie zostawią nas samych.
Oni staną na warcie, gdy trzeba.
Niebo w las się zanurza, las przegląda się w chmurach,
drzewa wtedy wędrują do nieba.
(Paweł Orkisz)

• Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Seaghost, houseofleaves and 1 other person
Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
It was for me, but I have N now. It was a bit of a pain to get the proper antiemetic because if too much is taken or it's taken for too long, the side effects can be terrible.

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
If I may ask...how sure are u 100% that he/she died???

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Isnt this common knowledge?
Taking two glasses of SN is guaranteed death even with vomiting. The main question is if vomiting means automatic failure when only one glass is used

Reactions: houseofleaves and y0dha
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I'm sure the OP means well but this is totally non-scientific and should be treated with the same caution as anything else written speculatively by a rando on the internet.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thanks for letting us know. This is quite sad. We had just messaged a few days ago.
May they have found peace. ❤️

• Love