L

ljknljnlkjn

Oct 1, 2023
Hey, my plan was to wait until I'm in my home country (developing Arabic country) to ctb in order to save my family the trouble and cost of having my body shipped from Europe.

However, it seems ctbing here in Spain may be more reliable, and also I feel like it would be less traumatizing if my family doesn't discover my body but rather gets the news.

However, I'm concerned about what would happen after I'm discovered. How would my body be returned? What would that cost?

I know ctbing would be traumatizing for my family anyway, but I'm hoping I can still do it in way that would give them room to recover afterwards. Man.. this sucks.

Reactions: raindrop9 and ipmanwc0
dazed_dreamer

dazed_dreamer

at the end of everything, hold on to anything
Sep 21, 2023
I don't have an answer, but I really respect how strongly you are considering your families emotions, convenience, and finances in your plans, despite the pain you must be in. I wish you all the best, and comfort in whatever path you take

• Love
Reactions: ljknljnlkjn
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Hey, my plan was to wait until I'm in my home country (developing Arabic country) to ctb in order to save my family the trouble and cost of having my body shipped from Europe.

However, it seems ctbing here in Spain may be more reliable, and also I feel like it would be less traumatizing if my family doesn't discover my body but rather gets the news.

However, I'm concerned about what would happen after I'm discovered. How would my body be returned? What would that cost?

I know ctbing would be traumatizing for my family anyway, but I'm hoping I can still do it in way that would give them room to recover afterwards. Man.. this sucks.
Sometimes life insurance policies have the ability for the body to be returned... Otherwise they could maybe contact your embassy. I'm sure they are more helpful and care more about their citizens then their US counterparts. You could be cremated maybe and shipped back I guess as well...