• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

3cookies

3cookies

Jan 28, 2019
Hello all
I was wondering a couple of dumb discord questions....
What exactly is discord for? All my google searches just say that it's chat for gamers. And I was wondering how to add this site as a friend or whatever on it. I did read the sticky & I know I have to PM a moderator. But I don't know how to PM on here lol. I'm just a mess!

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
It isn´t only for gamers, I thought so for a long time too and only used it for gaming but it´s like a live chat room where you can also join a voice channel if you wanna talk, you can post memes, videos.

3cookies

3cookies

Jan 28, 2019
It isn´t only for gamers, I thought so for a long time too and only used it for gaming but it´s like a live chat room where you can also join a voice channel if you wanna talk, you can post memes, videos.
Oh cool! How do I find the sanctioned suicide one?

Reactions: Swisher
3cookies

3cookies

Jan 28, 2019
I don´t know about the original sanctioned suicide server, I am on another one.
Lol ok how do I find one? Maybe it's my brain fog and/or the seizures but I'm lost. Or maybe I'm not the brightest bulb in the bunch (I make fun of myself all the time sorry if it weirds you out)

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Lol ok how do I find one? Maybe it's my brain fog and/or the seizures but I'm lost. Or maybe I'm not the brightest bulb in the bunch (I make fun of myself all the time sorry if it weirds you out)
I can ask the admin if you can join the one I am in.

esclava

esclava

Professional fence sitter
Mar 15, 2019
I'm not on any of the related Discord servers from here, but I've been on it for over a year for a couple of games I play. If anyone wants to chat there pm me. I'm a bit reserved here, being new and such.

E

Exitbattle

Mar 23, 2019
Where are the links to discord server for a place like this one id like to participate if possible. Im new here.

S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
Where are the links to discord server for a place like this one id like to participate if possible. Im new here.
yes but according to the rules and faq:
-Is there an official Discord?
Yes! Please PM a mod about this, but note you must be active on the site and have been registered for at least 1 month to get access.
so we would have to wait 1 month before we could join

Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Look at how long I've been here. I didn't even know what the heck it was until yesterday. It's not your frog brain. I on the other hand have every right to be embarrassed.
The official one is stuckied. PM a mod for access. There's another that users have created.
Had no idea what it was until NOW. How long have I been here?! Oops.
Can you invite me to the other one? It's chemqueen. I deleted my discord
Sorry. Are you here still?

Last edited: