• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
My bday is tomorrow.

I haven't eaten anything for 4 days ( some tic tacs here and there)
I'm starting to take drinks like gin and tonic.

I have the meds ready.

I love the sedative effect alcohol has on me. Will I vomit the sn out ? what if I have several sn drinks ready?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hotsackage, sorrowful, Sannti and 6 others
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
It is usually suggested to have several sn glasses ready for the chance you sick the first one up.

Alcohol will dilute the sn and for that reason it isn't the best idea to pair the two in your stomach.

• Informative
Reactions: Oneness
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
It is usually suggested to have several sn glasses ready for the chance you sick the first one up.

Alcohol will dilute the sn and for that reason it isn't the best idea to pair the two in your stomach.
I wish it was easier.. my sober brain gets scared. drunk, I would be completely fine to take sn. maybe I should just experiment and see what happens

Reactions: Dayrain and Aprilfarewell4
Gone soon

Gone soon

Guy who likes wearing womens' clothes
Jun 11, 2024
I wouldn't recommend it. I tried to hang myself drunk and failed miserably because I didn't have any clue what I was doing. I don't know if SN is as effective when you take it together with alcohol

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Alcohol isn't recommended as it facilitates chance of vomiting, that is if you are even coherent enough to make mix and drink and I wouldn't recommend experimenting with such a serious matter. Why 4 days? 8hr of fasting would suffice. Another chance for vomiting.

• Informative
Reactions: Oneness and LunarLight
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
Alcohol isn't recommended as it facilitates chance of vomiting, that is if you are even coherent enough to make mix and drink and I wouldn't recommend experimenting with such a serious matter. Why 4 days? 8hr of fasting would suffice. Another chance for vomiting.
I'm so depressed, I have no appetite. but if I vomit and take another drink of sn, maybe it will be enough?

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
Alcohol should not affect the toxicity of SN, it only can increase chances of vomiting. I'm going to drink some several hours before taking it. The effects of alcohol last for many hours on me so it won't matter if I stopped drinking several hours before. I'm drinking just enough to have an effect but not to get drunk. Two glasses of wine Max.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm so depressed, I have no appetite. but if I vomit and take another drink of sn, maybe it will be enough?
Maybe it will, maybe it won't. I wouldn't risk failure and most of the failed attempts are from altering the protocol.

Reactions: trs and LunarLight
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
Alcohol should not affect the toxicity of us and, it only can increase chances of vomiting. I'm going to drink some several hours before taking it. The effects of alcohol last for many hours on me so it won't matter if I stopped drinking several hours before. I'm drinking just enough to have an effect but not to get drunk. Two glasses of wine Max.
I hadn't had food for 4 days, so even one glass of gin and tonic is quite impactful

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I hadn't had food for 4 days, so even one glass of gin and tonic is quite impactful

Is it possible you can drink it several hours before and still feel the effects?
The way it will be out of your stomach before anything else

dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
About 30g of sn each
IMG 3439
Took ibuprofen about 4-5pills
took respiridon plus Quetiapine the only ones I have.
Preparing
have only two tablets of bromazepam (benzos)

Attachments

• IMG_3441.jpeg
    IMG_3441.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sorrowful, Rosenfort, Aprilfarewell4 and 3 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you a peaceful journey.

• Love
Reactions: Aprilfarewell4 and dreamcatcher90
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
I hope you find the peace you seek. Your place looks comfy.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and dreamcatcher90
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
Safe travels. May you find peace c:

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
If it's not too much to ask, could you update us with what you're feeling? Also there's no shame in backing out if you feel it's not your time.

• Love
Reactions: Clive and Aprilfarewell4
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
Took two cups, taste is yuck
I'm sipping alcohol too. Two mixed cups of gin and tonic
Heart rate up
Breathing sloes downd

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, CantDoIt, Oneness and 5 others
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
You took both SN cups at once? The second cup is for backup in case you throw up the first one. Do you have any other backup cups made?

Reactions: GuessWhosBack
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
It looks like a floor full
I see that in the photo now, I didn't before.

I hope you're okay I hope it's peaceful and fast. I didn't know you were doing this today. Peace always.

Reactions: null_blank
Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
How are you feeling right now? Wishing you good luck and hugs

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
How are you feeling right now? Wishing you good luck and hugs
They might be unconscious. It's been 15-20 minutes since they said they drank the SN. I'm hoping they are and that they are not suffering.

Reactions: null_blank and GuessWhosBack
T

Theresnoescape

Each year feels like 10
May 29, 2024
I hope you find the peace you're looking for. Good luck.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
My bday is tomorrow.

I haven't eaten anything for 4 days ( some tic tacs here and there)
I'm starting to take drinks like gin and tonic.

I have the meds ready.

I love the sedative effect alcohol has on me. Will I vomit the sn out ? what if I have several sn drinks ready?
Sorry you feel you have to go but hope you have a good journey & are able to find peace🌹💔

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
It's hard not knowing what happened or what's happening. I just hope it was peaceful. It's good to know that if it worked that the alcohol didn't interfere for them. I hope it was peaceful. I just hope it was peaceful and fast.

Reactions: mfjajs and Ashu
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
It's hard not knowing what happened or what's happening. I just hope it was peaceful. It's good to know that if it worked that the alcohol didn't interfere for them. I hope it was peaceful. I just hope it was peaceful and fast.
That's the strange part about reading these threads in real time. I can't not think about the real-life implications of what's happened. Have they passed on? Have they been found yet? If not, when will they be found? Was it peaceful?

I hope they found peace.

Reactions: maynoname, GoatHerder, Theresnoescape and 3 others
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
That's the strange part about reading these threads in real time. I can't not think about the real-life implications of what's happened. Have they passed on? Have they been found yet? If not, when will they be found? Was it peaceful?

I hope they found peace.
Me too. I hope we all do however that comes for each of us. I wish we all could have found it in life, maybe I did a few times. I know this person was dealing with many things that other people will never come to understand. They deserved nothing but peace on the way out if they died. If they were successful and if they were able to go through with it. 🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack