• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Does anyone else here think that humans need drugs to feed our minds.
Like we need food and water to feed our bodies.
Thats why drugs are illegal so we are all sick and easy to use and control and break

And if all drugs were legal and grown/produced safely there would be no sickness or depression.
And also the food/water is contaminated.It would be safer to grow your own food.

MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
Psychedelics, for sure. People tend to think well outside the box on those things. The slave-drivers can't risk that.

Reactions: Soon4me and NoDream
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
I didn't take opioids recreationally, just for chronic pain. But I'm suffering now because others did use them recreationally, and I hate them for that. My suffering, and ultimately my CTB, will be because of others' lack of responsibility and self-control. And also the government who will ALWAYS fight diligently to make sure our time on this ball of mud will be as miserable as possible.

It is my opinion that all drugs should be legal, though. If someone wants to take that risk, let them. But the government can't let that happen because there are 2 great moneymaking schemes in this country: The Military Industrial Complex and the Prison Industrial Complex. They have to keep those prison cells full, raking in the cash with privately run prisons and even charging exorbitant fees to use the telephone.

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone else here think that humans need drugs to feed our minds.
Like we need food and water to feed our bodies.
Thats why drugs are illegal so we are all sick and easy to use and control and break

And if all drugs were legal and grown/produced safely there would be no sickness or depression.
And also the food/water is contaminated.It would be safer to grow your own food.

Psychs would be my drug of choice as well but drugs are nothing to cherish. Our body/brain is already amazingly optimised and balanced between performance and safety. Taking LSD fires our visual receptors beyond their tireness point. If the damage is beyond repair you have psychosis. Or take energy drinks and coffee for example. You will crash after the high wears off. It's just like praising steroid and doping for performance in sports. You ultimately have to pay an expenisve price later with health and other problems. Then again if you are 100% sure to CTB you have nothing to lose.