N

notfailingagain

Jul 6, 2021
I'm wondering if you can help me out with this odd conundrum I'm dealing with here.

When I come home from work I spend all evening scrolling Tinder trying to get laid. The amount of time I waste on this shit is driving me nuts. Every decision I make every single day evolves around this constant urge to get laid. Even if I get laid that doesn't fix it. I just want a new mate, I'm never satisfied.

Do you guys know if there are any drugs out there that completely cut off your sex drive? If there's a drug that also removes the need for close relationships that would be amazing. I just want to be able to focus on some task and do it. I can barely do my job properly. I want to be a psychopathic A-sexual who's working towards only improving his finances.

Well I guess I could kill myself. That would solve the issue now that I think about it.

Reactions: Hurt, XIII and looseye
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
prozac will kill your sex drive even long after you stop taking it, if there was a drug to remove the need for close relationships I would've taken that ages ago 😰

Reactions: Hurt and Ashu
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I remember during my teenage years wishing for something to kill my sex drive. While mine is still far above average, those years were pure hell. Testosterone is an insanely powerful hormone.

miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
I'm wondering if you can help me out with this odd conundrum I'm dealing with here.

When I come home from work I spend all evening scrolling Tinder trying to get laid. The amount of time I waste on this shit is driving me nuts. Every decision I make every single day evolves around this constant urge to get laid. Even if I get laid that doesn't fix it. I just want a new mate, I'm never satisfied.

Do you guys know if there are any drugs out there that completely cut off your sex drive? If there's a drug that also removes the need for close relationships that would be amazing. I just want to be able to focus on some task and do it. I can barely do my job properly. I want to be a psychopathic A-sexual who's working towards only improving his finances.

Well I guess I could kill myself. That would solve the issue now that I think about it.
BPD fixed the problem for me. Anhedonia makes one a happy camper without sex or friendships.

TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨
Aug 23, 2021
My cis-male ex was thinking of taking estrogen to lower his sex drive

LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
what worked for me was accepting that i will never be able to have sex without paying and i started studying religion, i think i will become a monk:ahhha:

Reactions: TooConscious and Meretlein
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
There isn't any that don't have other consequences.

Maybe try Finastride (to prevent hair loss in men) and hope you're in the small amount of people who get fucked up from it.

But this won't make you happy or remove your need for other people. That is innate as breathing for you.

Reactions: Ashu
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 π”ͺ
May 21, 2021
I'm on Mianserin 30mg/day + 2mg xanax. It's doing wonders at destroying my sex drive. everyday, I spend 30 minutes of pure frustration desperately trying to masturbate but nothing happens. it's hell.

• Aww..
Reactions: Hurt and Ashu
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I'm on Mianserin 30mg/day + 2mg xanax. It's doing wonders at destroying my sex drive. everyday, I spend 30 minutes of pure frustration desperately trying to masturbate but nothing happens. it's hell.
ur weiner must be all shriveled

• Yay!
Reactions: Insomniac
ngmi

ngmi

γŠε‰γ―γ‚‚γ†ζ­»γ‚“γ§γ„γ‚‹γ€‚
Dec 1, 2021

This may sound nuts, but oxytocin nasal spray helped me a lot for dulling the loneliness pain.
Full disclaimer, I've only been taking it for a few days. No idea how quickly it builds tolerance or if it works at all long-term, but it's definitely helping for me, right now.
Actual sex drive is much less of a problem than the need for companionship imho, just go jerk off or something.

Reactions: Seiba and notfailingagain