• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
i thought awhile how to increase the likelihood of a lethal CO exposure outcome. and it comes down to several factors:
1) maintaining the airtightness of a space being filled up with CO (so no gas escapes) 2) generating as much gas as a gas generation setup (charcoal/acid) permits in order to reach/maintain 10k ppm>. in my situation these factors already figured i'll use the acid method that makes the gas amounts in a given volume easily calculable and cover all the vents with plastic sheeting.

even tho my plan appears to me relatively 'foolproof' i've a consideration to make my plan even more secure it's to use certain drug groups/combinations:

respiratory stimulants - to increase minute ventilation (more breathing per minute = more gas gets into lungs for a shorter time). i dunno what drugs are best suitable for this. amphetamines aren't available in my country. i stuck to 1.5g of caffeine because of tolerance (just consumed around 1gm of pills + a cup of coffee a hour earlier)

anxyolitics - to reduce SI. i think to get some benzos at shrink. i consider to tell them that i've a (diagnosable) chronic insomnia or bullshit them about anxiety or whatever. benzos are conveniently suitable because they don't depress respiratory activity in cases of (mono)overdoses. if i didn't get any or get handled OTC preps i'll stick to weed/booze.

pain meds - to make headache (which is often noticeable in CO exposures) negligible. ketoprofen is the best in terms of availability/efficiency IMO. it kills toothache in an instant.

antiemetics - just in case.

current regimen:
caff - 1 -1.5g
-zepam - 2-4mg OR atarax 50-100mg OR 7% hard cider x2 500ml + THC
ketoprofen - 150mg
meto - 30mg

Reactions: sserafim and LittleBlackCat
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
For headache ; any painkillers
For anxiety ; benzos or weed
For good measure ; 25g of SN

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
At 10000 PPM, drugs aren't necessary. Within just a few breaths, you'll be unconscious and dead within minutes after that.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
At 10000 PPM, drugs aren't necessary. Within just a few breaths, you'll be unconscious and dead within minutes after that.
i think it won't hurt overkill a bit. for example one can increase COHb concentration in blood by 10% by smoking a pack of cigarettes before the gassing

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
i think it won't hurt overkill a bit. for example one can increase COHb concentration in blood by 10% by smoking a pack of cigarettes before the gassing
Sure, I guess you can do that. I'm just saying it's not necessary if you perform the CO method correctly. I'd much rather make sure I'm doing everything right in the method itself, rather than feel the need to "hedge" my bets, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: anaerobic_bacterium
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I can only imagine that caffeinating would increase anxiety and SI.

Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
For headache ; any painkillers
For anxiety ; benzos or weed
For good measure ; 25g of SN
With the SN method when should i take the xanax, percocet, and weed before drinking ?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
With the SN method when should i take the xanax, percocet, and weed before drinking ?
Hi, there is a SN megathread which explain all the steps, use the search line , you will find it.