• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
I've got 354 mg DXM, 90 mg cyclobenzaprine and lots of DPH. As far as I can tell, a consuming the 354 mg of DXM, 90 mg cyclobenzaprine, 100 mg of DPH and then drinking a 1.75 liter bottle of jack daniels do the trick or is this a recipe for disaster? As far as I can tell it should completely demolish me but I'm not certain of it. If anybody has any thoughts or suggestions please let me know. Even if it's suggestion of other methods.

GettingOut

GettingOut

I'm not worth any tears
Aug 16, 2022
I'm no medical expert, but if your body sees the medication and liquor as poison, it will do it's best to get rid of it (possibly by vomiting) either involuntary or even if you are unconscious. The human body has instinctive ways to protect itself against "poison."

GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
I'm no medical expert, but if your body sees the medication and liquor as poison, it will do it's best to get rid of it (possibly by vomiting) either involuntary or even if you are unconscious. The human body has instinctive ways to protect itself against "poison."
Antiemetics would do the trick then, no?

Reactions: GettingOut
GettingOut

GettingOut

I'm not worth any tears
Aug 16, 2022
Antiemetics would do the trick then, no?
Yeah, but you have to use the right "poison". I don't think it is going to prevent you from puking alcohol.

Reactions: GreenBanana23