• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
How long does it take to drown and become unconscious before ctb? For example, walking into an ocean. Some videos I see on YouTube of people drowning seem to make it appear quick

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
How long does it take to drown and become unconscious before ctb? For example, walking into an ocean. Some videos I see on YouTube of people drowning seem to make it appear quick
Most likely 3/4 minutes…….but panic sets in after about 2 minutes. Its very difficult without sedatives like alcohol or sleeping pills, or weight to keep you under. Also, I feel attempting it in the ocean is hard because of the salt water, which will have you throwing up once you swallow it. Fresh water like a lake would be better.

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Most likely 3/4 minutes…….but panic sets in after about 2 minutes. Its very difficult without sedatives like alcohol or sleeping pills, or weight to keep you under. Also, I feel attempting it in the ocean is hard because of the salt water, which will have you throwing up once you swallow it. Fresh water like a lake would be better.
Can you explain how does alcohol help in this situation?

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Some people who have drowned and been saved said once they came to the realization they weren't going to make it they went quick and it became peaceful. I guess once the brain realizes it's over it attempts to ease the pain. There seems to be a misguided opinion on the forum that it's a horrific way to go but I've read a lot of stories about it not being bad until they got saved and had to cough up the water.

Reactions: TimetoGo!
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
As others have said, usually about 3 to 4 minutes. It will largely depend on how much oxygen you're able to store in your body and how much you're using up. If you're in colder water, for example, it'll be shorter because you'll be using up your oxygen stores quicker.

This is a good scientific article that describes the process of drowning, including testimonies from people who were saved. Drowning with weights is my method of choice so I've done a fair bit of research on it, PM me if you have any questions.

Reactions: TimetoGo!