marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I have almost everything I need for the thiopental method as mentioned in ppeh. I may try the intervenous IV bag instead of oral. I don't have IV bag, cannula or syringes yet. I have no experience with IV setup. Still not sure but I might try to do it if I can get a IV line setup from pharmacy and if I can manage infuse it the 30 vails totaling in 30g thiopental. I'm afraid of the complications cuz of previous failiure. I know I could practice but currently I don't have a place of my own to do it from the safety of home. I'm afraid if I experiment at hotels and leave too many medical garbage, idk but it could raise suspisions or people could become curious and thats the last thing I want. I know its unlikely someone will check trashes but the way I see it is if theres medical garbage everyday or every otherday, the cleaning personal could get curious as IV bags, tubing and syringes (like 10-20) and vails of medications isn't something most people brings to a hotel. Before considering IV bag with thiopental I was thinking about taking a shit ton of sleeping pills or as it is now, thiopental oral solution and going in a bathtub or a lake? Maybe drink some alcohol too. I can't swim so Idk how the lake thing will work, maybe SI will kick in and I'll make too much noise and somehow people will notice? The lake will be really cold thats why I was thinking of bathtub.. As for bathtub, if its big enough, maybe it'll work? Thoughts?

Last edited:
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
You are overthinking this. This is normal as we tend to look for what can go wrong rather than what will go right. You have the drugs, you need a place so dont worry about lakes or public places just rent a motel, pay a week in advance & tell them not to disturb you as youre a shift worker & are catching up on sleep etc etc. Reminds me of my first attempt....contingencies upon back up plans & finally the whole thing was so difficult I messed it up. We live and learn (sort of!!)

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
You are overthinking this. This is normal as we tend to look for what can go wrong rather than what will go right. You have the drugs, you need a place so dont worry about lakes or public places just rent a motel, pay a week in advance & tell them not to disturb you as youre a shift worker & are catching up on sleep etc etc. Reminds me of my first attempt....contingencies upon back up plans & finally the whole thing was so difficult I messed it up. We live and learn (sort of!!)
I know you're probably right and I too keep thinking that maybe I'm overthinking this. I still really bad memories from the last failure with thiopental. I was physically and mentally abused for so long. It was so painful. I'm traveling and if I fail, things could get bad, I don't want to be a vegetable being in a life long agony where I'm unable to do anything about it. After the last failure I got little bit of brain damage and some scars but I've managed to recover but it took almost an year for full recovery and shit ton on money. This time I don't even have the money to pay for recovery should I fail and being in a foreign country, I don't know how bad things could get should I fail. And going back isn't an option for me. I have no one there. I've my mind set already. I just don't want to fail which is why I keep asking questions, some of it may seem too much or stupid for which please accept my sincerest apologies. I just want peace and for that I'm trying to make sure I can get everything right that I can think of.

Reactions: rotciv