• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
I got denied at the health checkup before I start driving because they want my psychiatrist to do a report on my state of mental health (I havent seen a dr in years). Little backstory; I almost got my drivers license back in 2020-ish/2021, I did the final driving exam and I failed, and since i cant stand failure (among other things) I just quit it all (yes about 1500e down the drain). and then i attempted ctb and failed and now this failed suicide is biting me in the ass. i kinda hid the documents, so that they wouldnt be available for viewing by drs for driving and for work, but this dr somehow pulled up the ER and psych ward documents and denied me. So now i have to do a psych evalv., but i dont know how to go about it. i am still very much suicidal (waiting for a good date), i still do drugs (weed everyday, everything else on occasion), muy depresso, little less problems with ocd than usual, but it contributes to my suicidal ideation/planning a lot. How do i go about this to insure that ill get cleared for driving?
ps.:dont want to kill anyone with a car, but i do want to eventually take the drugs i have prepared for cbt and drive off a cliff (to make sure i really die.

• Hugs
Reactions: boddibo and Praestat_Mori
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Where are you from? Roughly, so as to avoid a delightful little chat with your local authorities.

I've never heard of psyche evals being required for driver's license ownership where I live.

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
Where are you from? Roughly, so as to avoid a delightful little chat with your local authorities.

I've never heard of psyche evals being required for driver's license ownership where I live.
central europe. we have mandatory health (incl. mental) evalvs before we drive any vehicle or get a job or join the army/police/anyhitng really...

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Driving licence authorities are digging far too much in personal stuff that's none of their actual business imo. "Central EU" are a number of countries. As a EU citizen you have the option to settle in any other EU countries that have less requirements and then make your driving licence there according to local requirements. Ik this may be an issue and it sucks but it's a legal option within the EU.

I'm sorry you have problems getting your licence bc of MH stuff ... it sucks.

Reactions: girlsboysthems
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
I mean i would agree if this attempt was a fresh thing, but given the fact it happened over 2 years ago i just dont know how to go about it, im not getting any younger and this shit aint getting any cheaper. it just annoying how this one event will dictate my life forever not only when it comes to driving but also for work. getting fucking branded like a cow here.

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
I am sorry for what happened.

Both for obtaining and renewing driver's licenses here in this part of Europe you must answer such questions in the psycho-technical test and even if you lie if the truth comes out they can still revoke your license later. So if those documents about you are already out in the open you will have no choice but to accede to their requests, it would be much worse to pass said certification exam and then have it revoked.

Anyway driving is incompatible with drug use, please 🙏🏻

Reactions: girlsboysthems