• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

7EAGLE

May 25, 2019
Been planning to cold water wash the liver damaging ibuprofen out of enough hydrocodone to CTB. I was thinking of injecting but is there too much liquid? Is it ok to drink the hydrocodone liquid (with some vodka)?

secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
Can't weigh in on injecting, but you can absolutely drink the cold water extraction of hydrocodone. A shot of vodka (at minimum) is recommended really, to potentiate the hydro and also help get rid of the god awful taste you'll have in your mouth.

7EAGLE

May 25, 2019
Thanks for the answer! Sounds like drinking is the way to go because injecting limits how much liquid one can deal with.

V

vulgareconomics

Apr 5, 2019
ngl this method sounds dicey as hell. good luck with it and all, i just hope you don't come to with suicidality and liver damage

Reactions: jake3d

7EAGLE

May 25, 2019
I figure I'll drink enough and lace the stuff with vodka to aid the hydrocodone. Plus, cold water washing the ground tablets will leech out the liver-damaging ibuprofen.
I also think I'll stand with a slip knot around my neck so that when I collapse from the hydro/vodka, I'll also hang myself.

secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
Please do look into the amount of hydrocodone you're looking to use, as it's not easy to OD on (I've tried) and it's a bitch to recover from a failed attempt.

Sorry it's come to this, and best of luck with everything. Hope you find some peace.

7EAGLE

May 25, 2019
Thanks, I've been googling lethality of the stuff.

P

PooksPerishes

Jun 2, 2019
I read that ld50 for hydrocodone is only 90mg