• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Suicidal. Drifting away into nothingness. Feeling less and less. People do not exist. Life does not matter. Others succeeded. I sabotaged my own success. I don't know if she was ever there. I'm not sure if I should have used Facebook to contact her, whether it would have helped me work out if she was there or not. Whether I could have worked up to something. Whether it would have made things secure, worked out what was secure. I just don't know, I've been knocked around down and out and there is no clarity, no definite understanding no concrete conclusion. I feel blank. Other people are like brick walls to me now. I hope when I die all my posts on this forum will die with me. I want everything to die with me, all my mistakes, but I feel they won't they will live on while I die. Its impossible. I hope SN works.
I want to shut down.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
When are you planning on going? Are you planning ctb bc of a failed relationship? Not judging, just asking.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I kinda relate. Girl that loved me couldn't be together with me because of our parents and culture differences. So we chatted on FB for a bit then stopped.

Haven't seen her in while and I heard she got married recently which tbh broke me. It hurts, but I gotta respect that and hopefully she'll be happy.

Them backshots just keep hitting harder, pushing me closer to CTB. 😞

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
When are you planning on going? Are you planning ctb bc of a failed relationship? Not judging, just asking.
Less failed relationship, more bringing my entire life crashing down on my head. Asap, trying to feel as comfortable as I can before I die, I can't help being a public spectacle sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I kinda relate. Girl that loved me couldn't be together with me because of our parents and culture differences. So we chatted on FB for a bit then stopped.

Haven't seen her in while and I heard she got married recently which tbh broke me. It hurts, but I gotta respect that and hopefully she'll be happy.

Them backshots just keep hitting harder, pushing me closer to CTB. 😞

That's so sad, I understand what you mean. It's like the straw that breaks the camel's back.

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Suicidal. Drifting away into nothingness. Feeling less and less. People do not exist. Life does not matter. Others succeeded. I sabotaged my own success. I don't know if she was ever there. I'm not sure if I should have used Facebook to contact her, whether it would have helped me work out if she was there or not. Whether I could have worked up to something. Whether it would have made things secure, worked out what was secure. I just don't know, I've been knocked around down and out and there is no clarity, no definite understanding no concrete conclusion. I feel blank. Other people are like brick walls to me now. I hope when I die all my posts on this forum will die with me. I want everything to die with me, all my mistakes, but I feel they won't they will live on while I die. Its impossible. I hope SN works.
I want to shut down.
I feel you.

(but made the mistake of not seeing it sooner with her extreme bad intentions. fucked me up hard)

nearly drained me of my happiness and money

Had one too. Fucked me up. r

Reason why I loved Kurumi (anime girl, (Date A Live) love at first sight/scene) in the first place even if she manipulate me to death, just like youm from (tensura anime, slime anime) "I would let you fool me until I die, Myulan.".