A

atlas

Apr 26, 2021
I keep thinking about a dream that i had a while ago. I was on a roof that lookt familiar, i was talking to a girl.
Somehow it feels like a saveplace, like i knew her for a long time. We where on the same wavelength man.
I remember that i was laying down and she was sitting on the side of the roof. I can't remember what we where talking about, only that it felt great.
Don't ask me how but somehow she loses her balans or makes a little mistake by placing her foot wrong or leaning en falls of the roof. I don,t see her fall but hear her hit the pavement. The sound of her body hitting the pavement felt so real that i couldn't sleep for a few days and i still think about it.

Why would one of the best dreams i ever had turn into a nightmare?
What does this dream mean?
Why can't i remember her face or anything about her apparance? Who is she suppose to represent?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70 and Some place nice
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
She could represent something safe and that safe has gone away. She could also represent a feeling that is suppressed or that is strong that you haven't noticed or delt with yet. I don't know you so my knowledge is limited. So sorry you had that dream and hope I helped a little.

Reactions: atlas
A

atlas

Apr 26, 2021
She could represent something safe and that safe has gone away. She could also represent a feeling that is suppressed or that is strong that you haven't noticed or delt with yet. I don't know you so my knowledge is limited. So sorry you had that dream and hope I helped a little.
Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice