• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I know how artist burnout feels, please take it easy and relax!

Also, as an aside, I think I might want to start drawing again too. You inspired me. I have difficulty because of depression and insecurity, but I might give it a shot.
I'm so happy it inspired you. I believe in you ❤️ it's hard when depression makes even the most basic things extremely difficult, or things you used to love seem impossible to do now, I struggle with that every day 🫂🫂🫂
IMG 5888

• Love
Reactions: Malaria
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I'm so happy it inspired you. I believe in you ❤️ it's hard when depression makes even the most basic things extremely difficult, or things you used to love seem impossible to do now, I struggle with that every day 🫂🫂🫂
View attachment 130198
Thank you so much, this means a lot. Do you mind if I privately show you some of my drawings?

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Thank you so much, this means a lot. Do you mind if I privately show you some of my drawings?
No I don't mind at all!!!!! I was actually going to say if you ever want to share your art I would love to see, but was worried if you would be uncomfy with it lolll
happy idolm@ster GIF

• Love
Reactions: Malaria
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
If that's the case I'd love to see Youmu Konpaku from Touhou in your art style and use it as my pfp if that's fine with you. Take your time and enjoy making all your drawings!
As soon as I saw Youmu's design I knew she would be right up my alley to draw!! Anime girls are my fav to draw lmao, and I love everything about her design so very much!!! 🌊🌸🍃 I read her description and saw she's half human and half ghost which is really interesting and cool to me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to draw her ^^ ♡♡♡ I also included a version without shading in case u would want it for some reason loll
IMG 5896
IMG 5897

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
As soon as I saw Youmu's design I knew she would be right up my alley to draw!! Anime girls are my fav to draw lmao, and I love everything about her design so very much!!! 🌊🌸🍃 I read her description and saw she's half human and half ghost which is really interesting and cool to me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to draw her ^^ ♡♡♡ I also included a version without shading in case u would want it for some reason loll
View attachment 130250
View attachment 130251
I LOVE IT!!! You're drawings are so good! Thank you so much!

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I have no requests, just glad to hear that you're trying to draw again after your last post about it.

• Hugs
B

butterball

interior crocodile alligator
Jan 28, 2024
i have no requests either but just wanted to say, you're super talented!!<3

• Hugs
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Would you draw Lain Iwakura from Serial Experiments Lain? I'd be interested in seeing her depicted with your design.
I really wanted to draw her in her cute lil bear onesie, every time I see her wearing it in the anime I think it's just so adorable >w< 🐻 also I definitely plan on finishing the anime, it's hella cool and trippy, the atmosphere is amazing and it's very intriguing i love it sm
IMG 5933 IMG 5934
i have no requests either but just wanted to say, you're super talented!!<3
That's very kind of u :'> thank u! ✨<3

Last edited:
Lilythefenfen

Lilythefenfen

Exhausted of trying
May 8, 2023
Wow! These are absolutely amazing! If you're still open for request are you ok with drawing furries? I would love to see my OC drawn in your style, maybe wrapped in a blanket?

• Hugs
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Wow! These are absolutely amazing! If you're still open for request are you ok with drawing furries? I would love to see my OC drawn in your style, maybe wrapped in a blanket?
Yes I am! I don't really have a limit to how many requests can be made~ although I've been drawing them in random order. I can definitely try to draw that for you ❤️❤️❤️ I've actually drawn a couple of furries before! Is the oc the one in your pfp or do you have another image of them? :>

Lilythefenfen

Lilythefenfen

Exhausted of trying
May 8, 2023
Yes I am! I don't really have a limit to how many requests can be made~ although I've been drawing them in random order. I can definitely try to draw that for you ❤️❤️❤️ I've actually drawn a couple of furries before! Is the oc the one in your pfp or do you have another image of them? :>
I can actually post this ref sheet here~ She has longer hair than shown in the ref sheet, just never got done with doing it. Also AAAA~ I love the teddy bear you drew! :D

• Hugs
Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Just here to tell you as someone who's interested in drawing but always gives up cause the lack of a quick sense of achievement. You're art looks amaizing. Love it ❤️

• Love
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I can actually post this ref sheet here~ She has longer hair than shown in the ref sheet, just never got done with doing it. Also AAAA~ I love the teddy bear you drew! :D

Thank u thank u!!! This will be very helpful 💚 WAHHH she's so cute!!! I love her design 💙 this ref sheet looks amazing :] also thank you ❤️🧸
Just here to tell you as someone who's interested in drawing but always gives up cause the lack of a quick sense of achievement. You're art looks amaizing. Love it ❤️
I really appreciate that so much, I've stopped drawing during periods of my life for that very reason, I'm sorry you've struggle with it too 💜 also I love your pfp, it's so pretty *w* 🦋🦋🦋

• Love
Reactions: Bianka
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I really wanted to draw her in her cute lil bear onesie, every time I see her wearing it in the anime I think it's just so adorable >w< 🐻 also I definitely plan on finishing the anime, it's hella cool and trippy, the atmosphere is amazing and it's very intriguing i love it sm
View attachment 130398View attachment 130399

That's very kind of u :'> thank u! ✨<3
Awww so cute! You did great!

• Love