• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Hello, I'm in a really bad headspace right now and could use some distraction, and even though I have a hard time drawing at all anymore, I think drawing for other people usually helps with that :> so if you have any character, person, animal, or thing you would like me to draw please reply 🖤 The drawing might not be very good if it's something I'm unfamiliar to drawing, also when drawing I tend to do more anime style than realistic. I can't guarantee I can do all of them if there ends up being any, and it might take a while but I'll try my best ^_^ I also want to give something back to the community after all you guys have done for me. Thank you 💫
* Edit: feel free to use them for ur pfp if u would like!
IMG 5867

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Since you are fine with anime/manga style maybe this character?
Fou-Lu

You can draw him in any way you want but if you make it pfp ratio sized I could use it as pfp too.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Fou-Lu

You can draw him in any way you want but if you make it pfp ratio sized I could use it as pfp too.
WOAH they look badass, I absolutely love their design!! Ty for the request ^^ ❤️ would love it if u made as ur pfp, I will try my best ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾

• Love
Reactions: R_N
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Perhaps you can draw Catnap from Poppy Playtime: Chapter 3 euthanizing someone with lavender-colored, lethal gas. He could be either a cutesy plushie, friendly cartoon character, or a healthy-looking "bigger bodies" living toy. Here's a picture of him as an intimating, monster toy in the game if you want to use it as a basic model. I've even pictured a heart-shaped skull and crossbones floating above the dying person's head as they peacefully pass away with a smile.

Last edited:
  • Love
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Fou-Lu

Sorry hope it's ok ;^^
IMG 5876
L from Death Note? I love his character
I love him too!!! 🍰🍰🍰 I think deathnote was the first anime I watched lmao
Would you draw Lain Iwakura from Serial Experiments Lain? I'd be interested in seeing her depicted with your design.
Ahhhhhhh I love serial experiments lain, I've only seen half of it but it's really cool so far :]

Last edited:
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
I have a really simple request for you, if it'll help you get back into the swing of things! I just want to see how you'd draw a rabbit, because they're my favorite animals and I think your art is really cute and well-done. It doesn't have to be detailed, it could just be a doodle! And also please take your time with it if you do it.

I hope you get back into the groove soon. It really sucks to lose passion for the things, hobbies and talents we once loved dearly.

• Love
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Would you draw Lain Iwakura from Serial Experiments Lain? I'd be interested in seeing her depicted with your design.
Based Lain fan
Also can you draw Basil from Omori?
Sorry hope it's ok ;^^
View attachment 130099

I love him too!!! 🍰🍰🍰 I think deathnote was the first anime I watched lmao

Ahhhhhhh I love serial experiments lain, I've only seen half of it but it's really cool so far :]
Nice art

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I have a really simple request for you, if it'll help you get back into the swing of things! I just want to see how you'd draw a rabbit, because they're my favorite animals and I think your art is really cute and well-done. It doesn't have to be detailed, it could just be a doodle! And also please take your time with it if you do it.

I hope you get back into the groove soon. It really sucks to lose passion for the things, hobbies and talents we once loved dearly.
Wahhhhhh you're always so thoughtful and considerate <3 thank you so much. ( ू•⌄• ू )✧
Here's the bun ∪^ェ^∪ ! I decided to make it just a little doodle so I won't get too burnt out but I hope u like it :> 🐇
IMG 5877

UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
Here's the bun ∪^ェ^∪ ! I decided to make it just a little doodle so I won't get too burnt out but I hope u like it :> 🐇
Ahhh, it's so cute!! Thank you so much for drawing it, I really like it. Especially because it's pink!

I made it my profile banner and gave you credit on my profile! Thank you so much, again! Your art is so lovely, I'm grateful that you're sharing it with us. 💛

• Love
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I would love to see you draw an eye. Like, just a close-up of one eye. Of course only if you feel like it.
I don't know how to describe it but your art looks so soft and fuzzy. I love it <3

• Hugs
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Ahhh, it's so cute!! Thank you so much for drawing it, I really like it. Especially because it's pink!

I made it my profile banner and gave you credit on my profile! Thank you so much, again! Your art is so lovely, I'm grateful that you're sharing it with us. 💛
Pink is my favorite color <3 of course, wahhhhh I'm so happy you like it enough to put as your profile banner!! >w<

• Hugs
Reactions: UsagiDrop
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Thank you so much lmao ❤️😭 I do admit I feel out of art energy for today, I'll try to take it easy
I know how artist burnout feels, please take it easy and relax!

Also, as an aside, I think I might want to start drawing again too. You inspired me. I have difficulty because of depression and insecurity, but I might give it a shot.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Your drawings are so cute!!! And especially impressive if they're just quick doodles! It seems you have lots of requests so I won't put my own. Take it easy on yourself and don't push yourself too hard!

• Hugs
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Your drawings are so cute!!! And especially impressive if they're just quick doodles! It seems you have lots of requests so I won't put my own. Take it easy on yourself and don't push yourself too hard!
Awhhh thanks so much!!! You're welcome to put yours if u would like ^^ 🌟 I appreciate the kind words

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Awhhh thanks so much!!! You're welcome to put yours if u would like ^^ 🌟 I appreciate the kind words
If that's the case I'd love to see Youmu Konpaku from Touhou in your art style and use it as my pfp if that's fine with you. Take your time and enjoy making all your drawings!

• Hugs
nightlygem

nightlygem

Student
Sep 27, 2023
This is very thoughtful of you and you're an amazing artist! I would love to chat with you about art stuff, as I'm an artist similar to you.

• Love
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
This is very thoughtful of you and you're an amazing artist! I would love to chat with you about art stuff, as I'm an artist similar to you.
Awh thanks a lot :'> you're sweet <3 that's so cool you're an artists too!! I would love to chat as well 💜💜💜 I do have to warn, it takes me a while to respond to messages sometimes, sorry about that TwT
Your pfp and banner looks hella cool btw!!