• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

persuicide

Sep 3, 2021
Good morning everyone

I am from peru. I have obtained pentobarbital under the brand HALATAL of 50 Ml. At the moment I only have one bottle.
I would like to ask some questions about it.
How many bottles, at a minimum, do I need to carry out my plans?
Does it generate pain, burn the stomach when ingesting the halatal? Is it like a poison?
What antiemetic is recommended to take before ingesting halatal?

I wait your answer.

Thanks.

BobMorane

BobMorane

wizard
Apr 20, 2021
You got 3,5 g of pentobarbital/50 ml bottle. You need 12g to ctb so at least 4 bottles (200 ml ).

Reactions: StevieNixs
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
Good morning everyone

I am from peru. I have obtained pentobarbital under the brand HALATAL of 50 Ml. At the moment I only have one bottle.
Does it generate pain, burn the stomach when ingesting the halatal? Is it like a poison?

I wait your answer.

Thanks.
I find it really strange that you went so far as to puchase this Halatal , but you seem to have no idea what it is, how to use it, and are asking about method details. Who would pay all that money for a product that you have seemingly no knowledge about whatsoever.......

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
I find it really strange that you went so far as to puchase this Halatal , but you seem to have no idea what it is, how to use it, and are asking about method details. Who would pay all that money for a product that you have seemingly no knowledge about whatsoever.......
he's peruvian so probably paid 3.5$ for it ;)

P

persuicide

Sep 3, 2021
I'm from peru ;)
he's peruvian so probably paid 3.5$ for it ;)
I país 12$ for it. But I need more bottles.

Reactions: greyhound, donewrong and juraviel
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
It depends what concentration the bottles are. Does it state what mg/ml the 50ml is? Lethal dose is 6 grams but people opt for more 9/12/15 to speed the process up.

Metoclopramide is the best anti emetic as it also speeds up gastric emptying.

Reactions: donewrong
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
This brand contains 6.5gr/100ml, so you need at least 2 bottles of 50ml.

How hard was it for you to obtain it?

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
I'm from peru ;)

I país 12$ for it. But I need more bottles.
Why would you pay $1 for it if you have no idea what it is ?? I suspect you plan to sell them yourself but you have no idea how to go about doing this so you joined this community 2 weeks ago to find out what the cost is, the amount considered to be a lethal dose...shipping information etc.......all of which you should have researched independantly before you purchased anything.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Why would you pay $1 for it if you have no idea what it is ?? I suspect you plan to sell them yourself but you have no idea how to go about doing this so you joined this community 2 weeks ago to find out what the cost is, the amount considered to be a lethal dose...shipping information etc.......all of which you should have researched independantly before you purchased anything.
This story is a bit odd indeed.

Well, if your intend indeed is to gather information and sell it: I suggest you don't since I don't believe the prisons in Peru are very comfortable.

Reactions: Auto Immunity After
BobMorane

BobMorane

wizard
Apr 20, 2021
Maybe our guy didn't have the money to buy more at that time. 12$ is a significative amount of money in Peru. I understand we need to be careful from unscrupulous individuals but no need to get paranoid either.

P

persuicide

Sep 3, 2021
And I suspect that you are an asshole.
Something classic of the small town people is to make speculations of all kinds. That is why it is best not to give them access to technology and leave them isolated from the rest of the world.
What if those were my intentions, what the fuck do you care?
First you did not know what I was doing in Peru, now you respond with nonsense. I hope my answer serves as a lesson and the next keep the ass closed.

A little kiss.
This brand contains 6.5gr/100ml, so you need at least 2 bottles of 50ml.

How hard was it for you to obtain it?
It was hard. I had to fake a prescription and get a stamp with tuition to get N. There is a book where it is recommended to go to the veterinary store that is near the Lima stadium. That is not very accurate information.

Last edited:
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
Maybe our guy didn't have the money to buy more at that time. 12$ is a significative amount of money in Peru. I understand we need to be careful from unscrupulous individuals but no need to get paranoid either.
Maybe. I am not questioning his bank account. I am suggesting that I cannot imagine anyone would go out and "obtain" a bottle of poison without first asking a few simple questions. What is this? What does it do? IF I were considering ctb options, how much of this would i need and what doseage levels would I require to take? He is asking if this is a "like a" poison? So how does one go about "acquiring" a bottle of this and have NO CLUE what it is.........well the answer is he has ONE clue because he became a member to ask all his follow up questions. Unless this guy robbed a Vet (which is totally possible) or it fell out of the sky, how do you obtain this and seemingly have no idea what it is, but you know enough to get on SS to ask the questions he did.

P

persuicide

Sep 3, 2021
Esta historia es un poco extraña.

Bueno, si su intención es recopilar información y venderla: le sugiero que no lo haga, ya que no creo que las cárceles en Perú sean muy cómodas.
Cuando se soliciten sus sugerencias, serán bienvenidas, pero no recuerdo haberlas pedido.

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
And I suspect that you are an asshole.
Something classic of the small town people is to make speculations of all kinds. That is why it is best not to give them access to technology and leave them isolated from the rest of the world.
What if those were my intentions, what the fuck do you care?
First you did not know what I was doing in Peru, now you respond with nonsense. I hope my answer serves as a lesson and the next keep the ass closed.

A little kiss.

It was hard. I had to fake a prescription and get a stamp with tuition to get N. There is a book where it is recommended to go to the veterinary store that is near the Lima stadium. That is not very accurate information.
so you faked a prescrioption for it and you call it N in your above post......but dont know what it is, go back to OP first post...........he literally asks is this like a poison? So what did you think were getting a fake prescription for? And you say above "The book says"........well if you read the book it has ALL the answers to the questions you are asking, so why are you asking them again?

Reactions: callme
P

persuicide

Sep 3, 2021
así que fingiste una prescriopción para él y lo llamas N en tu publicación anterior ... pero no sé qué es, vuelve a la primera publicación de OP ... el literalmente pregunta es esto como un veneno? Entonces, ¿para qué pensaste que estaban obteniendo una receta falsa? Y dices arriba "El libro dice" ... bueno, si lees el libro, tiene TODAS las respuestas a las preguntas que estás haciendo, entonces, ¿por qué las preguntas de nuevo?
Porque quiero preguntar, ¿hay algún problema con mis preguntas?
Creo que tu padre te debía
Buen par de castigos cuando eras niño para que aprendieras a callar el culo cuando te lo ordenaran.

Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
Good morning everyone

I wait your answer.

Thanks.
if you can't get any more, mix it with benzo, opiates and alcohol