dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Gee, if SN wasn't so effective, why did it get regulated in countries like the US, Canada etc
Why is Kenneth Law in jail for selling SN?
Is it for the 88 dead who bought SN from Ken?

Edit: its strange that near painless for CTB chemicals are restricted and made criminal but brutal chems like hydrochloric acid, insecticides etc are not regulated

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 65988, doneWithThisSh1t and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

I get that SN is not 100% perfect as a method, but going by the price, ease of prep and relatively short time for peeps to CTB, i think the pros outweighs the cons.

Scaremongering threads aside, it's pretty disgusting to see some member being unnecessarily nasty and hostile to another in a site like this. There's enough unpleasantness in the outside world as it is.

It seems like there's an increase of trolls on this site
Thank you, it's partly why I took off from the forum for a bit.
Gee, if SN wasn't so effective, why did it get regulated in countries like the US, Canada etc
Why is Kenneth Law in jail for selling SN?
Is it for the 88 dead who bought SN from Ken?

Edit: its strange that near painless for CTB chemicals are restricted and made criminal but brutal chems like hydrochloric acid, insecticides etc are not regulated

You can add Sulphuric acid to that list too since it is quite a brutal way to go. I suppose near peaceful ctb chemicals like SN have also grown in popularity although compared to other methods, nowhere near enough to register significantly when we look at other methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: dialogos, not-2-b-the-answer and Klimpop