CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
How am I being too serious when such an alternative is realistically unlikely for a lot of people. While I will give you some credence that more people have died that way compared to SN which has been on the rise over the past few years, we're talking about methods the average individual can have access to.

You sir, have misrepresented SN as being this overly complicated and extremely difficult method that no one with a certain level of intelligence could ever hope to possibly approach. A 13 course meal over two days is a first for me to hear about so I'd like to see that.

We've already had a lot of those at this point. Maybe not outright Anti-SN but rather a lot of misinformation and confusion.
I haven't misrepresented anything; the facts speak for themselves. Sourcing the materials isn't easy for many people, have you thought of that as a barrier of accessibility as well? Let's just agree to disagree, cause SN ain't worth my time.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88 and DeadHead
D

Deleted member 65988

I haven't misrepresented anything; the facts speak for themselves. Sourcing the materials isn't easy for many people, have you thought of that as a barrier of accessibility as well? Let's just agree to disagree, cause SN ain't worth my time.
Look, as I mentioned which you didn't seem to read is that plenty of people, for what they had access to still were able to use SN, whether it's taking Meclizine instead of Meto as an example and still being able to get painkillers and antacid. These items are definitely accessible even if it isn't the prescription items that are preferable.

It isn't easy for a great majority of people to source items for SCBA or Nitrogen since most companies have caught on to the fact people use it to ctb and yet the items needed for SN are more than likely accessible for most people who can't outsource prescription items.

SN isn't worth your time and yet you spent a good deal of it on this thread misrepresenting the method for no good reason at all.

I'm still waiting to see where the hell you saw a "13 course meal over two days" that you mentioned as part of how complicated, difficult and extremely prolonged it is as you described.

Reactions: blackhawk2000, Kerrtu and conarc
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Look, as I mentioned which you didn't seem to read is that plenty of people, for what they had access to still were able to use SN, whether it's taking Meclizine instead of Meto as an example and still being able to get painkillers and antacid. These items are definitely accessible even if it isn't the prescription items that are preferable.

It isn't easy for a great majority of people to source items for SCBA or Nitrogen since most companies have caught on to the fact people use it to ctb and yet the items needed for SN are more than likely accessible for most people who can't outsource prescription items.

SN isn't worth your time and yet you spent a good deal of it on this thread misrepresenting the method for no good reason at all.

I'm still waiting to see where the hell you saw a "13 course meal over two days" that you mentioned as part of how complicated, difficult and extremely prolonged it is as you described.
You're clearly very sensitive about the subject, which screams self doubt to me.. And I don't blame you at all, for the facts speak for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: lopsidedcrawdad1, Amyend88 and DeadHead
J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I'm fairly certain that it's a minority of SN-takers that follow 2 day regimens which involve taking AEs.

I've said it before and I've said it again—

I have yet to see a report of a failed attempt where the person a) followed the correct protocol and b) wasn't found within hours of taking SN. It seems that the failed attempts I see are either done impulsively and/or incorrectly (i.e. low dosage, no AEs/wrong AEs, etc.) If anyone can point me to an attempt that failed despite protocol being followed and despite the person not being found, I'd appreciate it.

Attempting and failing would completely fuck up my life. If there's a legitimate reason why I shouldn't use SN, I really do want to know what it is. I'm open to the idea that it's an unreliable method— but I haven't yet seen sufficient justification for that view.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Whatshouldmynamebe, LittleBlackCat and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

You're clearly very sensitive about the subject, which screams self doubt to me.. And I don't blame you at all, for the facts speak for themselves.
You have definitely not read what I've said at all have you?

This has been a thorough waste of my time at this rate. There is no self-doubt from my end especially when talking to someone who has shown absolutely nothing to back up what they're saying. For all the facts you claim to speak of, you've shown nothing to confirm anything what you've said thus far, nothing constructive either that we could further discuss.

That ridiculous "13 course meal over two days" comment says a lot for someone who really hasn't brought anything to this conversation except for claiming the the facts speaks for themselves.For what past users have discussed and documented, you've brought absolute nothing except a false sense of confidence in what the "facts" say.

"Sourcing the goods and following a thirteen course meal over two days is difficult, complex and prolonged compared to most methods. Fact."

I'll still be waiting to be proven that following a 13 course meal over two days is a fact

Till the...have a good one @CW36

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kerrtu, doneWithThisSh1t, SenseOfLoss and 1 other person
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
You have definitely not read what I've said at all have you?

This has been a thorough waste of my time at this rate. There is no self-doubt from my end especially when talking to someone who has shown absolutely nothing to back up what they're saying. For all the facts you claim to speak of, you've shown nothing to confirm anything what you've said thus far, nothing constructive either that we could further discuss.

That ridiculous "13 course meal over two days" comment says a lot for someone who really hasn't brought anything to this conversation except for claiming the the facts speaks for themselves.For what past users have discussed and documented, you've brought absolute nothing except a false sense of confidence in what the "facts" say.

"Sourcing the goods and following a thirteen course meal over two days is difficult, complex and prolonged compared to most methods. Fact."

I'll still be waiting to be proven that following a 13 course meal over two days is a fact

Till the...have a good one @CW36
Lol, stop crying and move on already, you're embarrassing yourself. I've helped a lot more people on this forum than you have, that's for sure. You see, I don't feed them falsehoods, I give them facts.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Amyend88
D

Deleted member 65988

Lol, stop crying and move on already, you're embarrassing yourself. I've helped a lot more people on this forum than you have, that's for sure. You see, I don't feed them falsehoods, I feed them facts. And by the looks of it, your time ain't worth much, period. No wonder SA is in such a bad state..
What does the overall state of SA as a country have anything to do with this conversation, why bother changing the subject to anything that isnt relevant here. I don't care if you claim to have helped people when you can't even back up the facts here and now.

Why do you falsely misrepresent someone as a form conversating with them? You said that I have self-doubt and now you say I should stop crying?

What do I have to cry for if not for the utter lack of transparency and blatant dishonesty from your end about SN as a method, falsely misrepresented by someone like who clearly has not one clue what they're talking about even if they've claimed to help plenty of people. It is not a complicated or extremely difficult method by any means, plenty of goodbye threads have proven that even if we don't know what happened to the users, the fact that people have approached the method practically dismisses your notion entirely.

if there's anyone whose been an embarrassment today, they should be looking themselves in the mirror for pretending to be someone they are not, ignoring everything I said up till this point nor providing any facts whatsoever that would've been otherwise a good discussion to have.

Like I said

I'll be waiting to be proven wrong should you be able to point where this so called 13 course meal is at or anything you claim to be a fact for that matter. If this a fact then you would've had no problem showing it instead of pointlessly changing subjects to the state of my country or whether I lack self-doubt in the method or that I should "stop crying" or that I've been embarrassing myself the entire time.

Reactions: Kerrtu and SenseOfLoss
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
What does the overall state of SA as a country have anything to do with this conversation, why bother changing the subject to anything that isnt relevant here. I don't care if you claim to have helped people when you can't even back up the facts here and now.

Why do you falsely misrepresent someone as a form conversating with them? You said that I have self-doubt and now you say I should stop crying?

What do I have to cry for if not for the utter lack of transparency and blatant dishonesty from your end about SN as a method, falsely misrepresented by someone like who clearly has not one clue what they're talking about even if they've claimed to help plenty of people. It is not a complicated or extremely difficult method by any means, plenty of goodbye threads have proven that even if we don't know what happened to the users, the fact that people have approached the method practically dismisses your notion entirely.

if there's anyone whose been an embarrassment today, they should be looking themselves in the mirror for pretending to be someone they are not, ignoring everything I said up till this point nor providing any facts whatsoever that would've been otherwise a good discussion to have.

Like I said

I'll be waiting to be proven wrong should you be able to point where this so called 13 course meal is at or anything you claim to be a fact for that matter. If this a fact then you would've had no problem showing it instead of pointlessly changing subjects to the state of my country or whether I lack self-doubt in the method or that I should "stop crying" or that I've been embarrassing myself the entire time.
🥱 I'll go and get you that mirror..

People can approach any method with practicality, that doesn't make it desirable. I suggest you do your research and stop trying to argue with everyone..

Last edited:
  • Yay!
D

Deleted member 65988

🥱 I'll go and get you that mirror..

People can approach any method with practicality, that doesn't make it desirable. I suggest you do your research and stop trying to argue with everyone..
If anyone should be getting a mirror out of either of us, it's you buddy for being so extremely arrogant for nothing. I've already done my research, I'm just waiting for you to back up the apparent facts that speak for themselves.🤔 good talk though, I guess especially going after me for being an embarrassment to myself and to stop crying and stop being sensitive, nothing like going my apparent insecurity instead of addressing what I actually said right? Not to mention talking about my country for being in the bad state that it is which was in no way constructive to this conversation. I don't know what went through your head within that split second to type that in a response to me.

since this guy won't show me anything about a 13 course meal over two days, will anyone else?

I seriously don't even know what other methods you compared SN to and concluded that it was "difficult, complex and prolonged" considering how well documented its been over the years compared to you who just showed up last month.

Reactions: Kerrtu
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
If anyone should be getting a mirror out of either of us, it's you buddy for being so extremely arrogant for nothing. I've already done my research, I'm just waiting for you to back up the apparent facts that speak for themselves.🤔 good talk though, I guess especially going after me for being an embarrassment to myself and to stop crying and stop being sensitive, nothing like going my apparent insecurity instead of addressing what I actually said right? Not to mention talking about my country for being in the bad state that it is which was in no way constructive to this conversation. I don't know what went through your head within that split second to type that in a response to me.

since this guy won't show me anything about a 13 course meal over two days, will anyone else?

I seriously don't even know what other methods you compared SN to and concluded that it was "difficult, complex and prolonged" considering how well documented its been over the years compared to you who just showed up last month.
😂 Oh dear oh dear! I think you broke yours at an early age! You take everything too literally. You don't seem to able to distinguish between black and white. Grey's another colour, go check it out! No one mentioned any countries, are you losing it? And yes, you're right, because unless you've held an account here for years, you must be inferior, unknowledgeable and not to be taken at all seriously! I mean, yours was only made a month earlier, the cheek of it! 😂

Thanks for the laughs! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Yay!
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrible how people even have to worry about suicide methods potentially failing in the first place, it's just inhumane how we cannot just leave this world in a guaranteed way in peace. I hope you eventually find the freedom you desperately search for, OP.

• Hugs
Reactions: GiftedCabbie
N

nom de guerre

Aug 22, 2023
I get that SN is not 100% perfect as a method, but going by the price, ease of prep and relatively short time for peeps to CTB, i think the pros outweighs the cons.

Scaremongering threads aside, it's pretty disgusting to see some member being unnecessarily nasty and hostile to another in a site like this. There's enough unpleasantness in the outside world as it is.

It seems like there's an increase of trolls on this site

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Kerrtu, conarc and 5 others
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Not everyone has access to weapons or the courage to hang

Reactions: DeadHead
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
You would think people would actually have the time to search this forum for past threads that have answered this exact question thats been before. There's nothing to doubt in terms of its reliability as people mostly fail by calling for help or by getting found just as with any method no matter how reliable it is. It has a proven track record of working when protocol is followed, I don't know how many more times this will be repeated.

@CW36 you are absolutely overcomplicating SN as a method in terms of its practial approach. It is not a "certainly a complex and extremely prolonged procedure". Tell me just how long is 8 hrs of prep time to do a stat dose of SN. 48hrs sure does sound like a lot, enough for people's SI to act up but that's why there is Stat dose as an alternative.

Seriously, the fears some people have over this method is understandable but sometimes a bit too exaggerated. Losing vision over SN isn't permanent as far as I've seen, just another symptom of low blood pressure from the loss of oxygen during the process.

Also if you are so worried about vomiting, read this.

Again, it depends on the person. I have frequent double vision from a brain tumour. If I fail at sn for whatever reason, I could realistically have permanent double vision. No one is over complicating it. The cold facts are that people are different, if you don't know someone's medical history, you cannot say they'll be OK with a particular method.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
If it were me I would hold of on SN method.

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Where do all the prolifers suddenly come from?
Too many succesful SN suicides recently so that governments start to worry???

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, SenseOfLoss, betternever2havbeen and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
There are some 100% methods such as jumping into volcanoes, which many choose to do every year. Niche, but cool (🔥). It comes with the added bonus of a free cremation too, but good luck getting the ashes back..
Unless a volcano erupts under me, I have no access to one. 😜

L

lyfsoverrated

May 22, 2023
I believe the vision issue, was simply a warning If it gets in your eyes and to wash out for 15 minutes.

• Informative
Reactions: SenseOfLoss and not-2-b-the-answer

777cave

Aug 11, 2023
It didn't work for me but doesn't mean it won't work for anyone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: SenseOfLoss

777cave

Aug 11, 2023
I have such a strong gag reflex, I can puke by brushing my teeth. I also puke with migraines so my body is so conditioned with puking. I now have to take dissolving anti nausea meds cause I can't take a regular pill. Sometimes I can't even handle the dissolving meds. But I bet people who don't have my problem would be successful.

• Informative
Reactions: swaraj, Deleted member 65988, ella and 2 others
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I have such a strong gag reflex, I can puke by brushing my teeth. I also puke with migraines so my body is so conditioned with puking. I now have to take dissolving anti nausea meds cause I can't take a regular pill. Sometimes I can't even handle the dissolving meds. But I bet people who don't have my problem would be successful.
So you took sn but immediately vomited?
I have a sensitive stomach too.

Reactions: LastFlowers
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Yes, I tried twice, a month apart.
No effects from it at all or health issues? Are you sure your SN is high purity and real - did you test it? I'm sorry it didnt work out for you that must have been very distressing. Certainly my worst nightmare.

Reactions: LastFlowers
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Seeing some of the pictures and the blood turning from red to brown in seconds makes it hard to question this method
Yes, I tried twice, a month apart.
Did you fast for 12 hours and take more than 15 grams? with a second cup

777cave

Aug 11, 2023
No effects from it at all or health issues? Are you sure your SN is high purity and real - did you test it? I'm sorry it didnt work out for you that must have been very distressing. Certainly my worst nightmare.
No effects. I followed the guidelines. I was gutted it didn't work for me.

Reactions: GiftedCabbie
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
No effects. I followed the guidelines. I was gutted it didn't work for me.
Strange. Its unlikely what you took was high purity sodium nitrite. It's a poison and the body will react to it negatively.